💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. Studio Acapella

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

giancarlo

Can someone provide another DL please? I'm on my phone and it won't download from that gett page :(

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

:what:

I was being sarcastic :awkney: "retweet or retreat" was a discussion before the booklet.

gagaconvert

It totally sounds like she says 'best' rather than 'blessed' here  :sweat:

Joe Calderone

It sounds like she's about to laugh when she says "positions"  :hehe:

Also I remember reading that the intro vocals were not from Gaga but from some assistant of hers (I think?). After hearing this they sound definitely Gaga to me  :shrug:

It sounds like she's about to laugh when she says "positions"  :hehe:

Also I remember reading that the intro vocals were not from Gaga but from some assistant of hers (I think?). After hearing this they sound definitely Gaga to me  :shrug:

Sonja, but now I have my doubts she actually does the intro, she does the bridge imo but intro, not so sure

DanceInTheDark

Sonja, but now I have my doubts she actually does the intro, she does the bridge imo but intro, not so sure

Gaga does the intro

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Brainiac

It totally sounds like she says 'best' rather than 'blessed' here  :sweat:

that's because the lyric IS "best" not "blessed". It's in the booklet as that also.  :sweat:

Also, I have a feeling that the male doing the background "oohhhs oohhhs oohhhhs" is probably Zedd. Most of her producers on songs do male backing vocals like Redone.

gagaconvert

that's because the lyric IS "best" not "blessed". It's in the booklet as that also.  :sweat:

OH. :oops: I've definitely seen 'blessed' in one of the booklet photos though...how odd!

Archived