💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y goes TOP 30 on Pop Radio! REQUEST NOW!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Today's update...

POP

34 32 LADY GAGA G.U.Y. 1905 1642 263 7.116

+5 Spins

-55 Bullet

-0.107 Audience

:ohno:

damn :( 7M AI as peak?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we had a nice update yesterday. I don't really get the whole AI thing. Why is today's update cause for worry?

HaveAnOysterBBy
Well we had a nice update yesterday. I don't really get the whole AI thing. Why is today's update cause for worry?
I don't really get the AL thing either but negative isn't good , and the bullet is negative to :(

Tarl69gp

She gained almost 40 plays today from yesterday but the AI still went down. Why are they not playing her in L.A.? If they get her on the play list there, the AI's will most definitely go up. Or all stations in NYC. These are the stations that make a difference with AI when the song is not in the Top 20. But, she did break top 30 today and unless she fall in actual plays, she will be 29 tomorrow or Sunday.

TArL

Juanjo

What is happening? GUY is such a good song. All radio stations cannot refuse to play it. Something else is going on.  :huh:

Bebe

I'm hoping that radio is just waiting for the tour to kick off.

The tour will inevitably lead to stronger album sales, single sales and general interest will increase which will help with streaming and other factors.
Hopefully that will be enough to convince radio to give it spins. 

HaveAnOysterBBy
What is happening? GUY is such a good song. All radio stations cannot refuse to play it. Something else is going on.  :huh:
I agree ... I literally cannot even think of any reason at all that there not playing it weirdest thing

TSUNAMI

Where's Do What U Want?

I don't know really. The amount of radioplay is small so it's not even charting I think 

Tarl69gp

174 out of 200 stations are playing it! At one point 176 stations were playing it! Request the big, largest AI stations in the nation, like LA and NYC! Dallas, Wash D.C., ATL, etc... Best way to increase AI and the other stations will follow like a dog on a leash!
TArL

Archived