💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Forbes: Prices For Lady Gaga Tickets Rising For Upcoming ARTPOP Ball

Lady

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga received positive reviews for all seven shows she played over the past week and a half and her upcoming tour has seen a benefit. The tour doesn’t start until May 4, but the average price for Lady Gaga ‘ARTPOP Ball’ tickets on the secondary market have gone up 5.3% for ‘ARTPOP Ball’ since the start of the Roseland run

The second date of the tour, April 6 at Philips Arena has seen one of the biggest increases over the past week at 9%. Lady Gaga Atlanta tickets have an average price of $247.96, 4.4% above the average tour price of $237.44. As the average price has risen above average for this date, the get-in price of $50 has remained on par with the rest of the tour.

Lady Gaga’s return to New York on May 13, this time at Madison Square Garden, is one of the more expensive concerts on the tour. Lady Gaga Madison Square Garden tickets have an average price of $338.81, 42.6% above the tour average, but still cheaper than the average price for the first night at Roseland. The price at The Garden trails only the July 19 concert at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas that has an average secondary market price of $339.21. The get-in price for MSG is significantly higher, though, $82 compared to Las Vegas’ $50.

More from http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/04/09/prices-for-lady-gaga-tickets-rising-for-upcoming-ARTPOP-ball-dates/

My Little Phoney

Now let's do some promo in Europe so the shows there don't have to be rescheduled into bar venues

Now let's do some promo in Europe so the shows there don't have to be rescheduled into bar venues

European dates aren't doing bad tho... Only Prague, Antwerp and Lisbon tbh (and Athens for now)

My Little Phoney

European dates aren't doing bad tho... Only Prague, Antwerp and Lisbon tbh (and Athens for now)

and Amsterdam, I know it's not all the dates but these few are just tragic

and Amsterdam, I know it's not all the dates but these few are just tragic

Amsterdam only has like 2000 tickets left, like 85% sold out which isn't bad..

Archived