Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

True Blood [HBO] (Horror, Thriller, Drama) Seventh Final Season

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

It doesn't feel like it's the last episode next week, this season has been dismal with lackluster writing.

The whole Tara storyline was a mess, her 'true' death was off screen and had me like 'what the **** was that?' Compared to when she was shot by Debbie it was emotional seeing Tara die in Sookie's arms.

Alcide's death, he was killed by a character we didn't even know and the acting during the scene was terrible.

I could go on but I don't want to continue to be negative because I really do love True Blood and it used to be my favourite, highlights of this season for me were Jessica and Hoyt getting back together and the Jason & Eric scene. :hor:

Sister

It doesn't feel like it's the last episode next week, this season has been dismal with lackluster writing.

The whole Tara storyline was a mess, her 'true' death was off screen and had me like 'what the **** was that?' Compared to when she was shot by Debbie it was emotional seeing Tara die in Sookie's arms.

Alcide's death, he was killed by a character we didn't even know and the acting during the scene was terrible.

I could go on but I don't want to continue to be negative because I really do love True Blood and it used to be my favourite, highlights of this season for me were Jessica and Hoyt getting back together and the Jason & Eric scene. :hor:

Yeah, I'm not liking it this season either, but I will truly miss this show.
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

That has to be the worse finale to any show. :megaflop:

Would you explain why?

thatfoxyfeeling

Would you explain why?

I had to fast forward the first 30 minutes, it really felt like a filler episode and the writing was poor. I expected a twist at the end, Sookie began to hear Bill's thoughts and his skin became warm which I thought was a hint to the audience that he will meet the 'true death' in the sense he will return to human due to Sookie's fae blood. There was no lafayette, who has been in the show since the first episode... Oh and why kill Alcide if she wasn't to end up with Bill?

Spock

Well, that was underwhelming :laughga:

It really did seem like a filler episode, with the marriage of Jessica and Hoyt (secondary characters and Hoyt having disappeared for like two season to magically reappear two episodes ago) taking up like ONE THIRD of a SERIES FINALEEEE while Lafayette, clearly a fan favorite for seven years, gets a ****ty cameo at the last second and no line.  that really pissed me off.

And I though it was hypocritical of Bill, wanting to die to liberate Sookie so she wouldn't be doomed to a life with a vampire when he basically forces Hoyt to marry Jessica, like wtfff. Continuity, hello. And who the **** is he to ask Sookie to give up her power.

I loved that Bill died because I WOULD NOT have been OK with Sookie getting back with him and beacuse he was super annoying. I thought she would end up with Eric :flutter: but I liked how they wrapped her storyline;  them not showing who her boyfriend/husband is and him being a human.

And I loved how they wrapped up Pam and Eric :giveup: that was flawless.

So, not the best series finale but not the worst.

This too

who will love me when the night is over

chris777

The finale... I don't know if I like it or not. 

Some parts did surprise me. Well, Sookie and everyone looked happy, so I guess that is good.

Hellspont

It's sad I was such a fan of seasons 1-4 of this show, then it started to unravel, its a shame it ended on a low note and never recovered :noparty:

DanceInTheFlames

I'm just glad she didn't end up with Bill in the end and it wasn't like every other Vampire story/show where the human throws caution to the wind and gets back with a harmful person lol. 

I had to fast forward the first 30 minutes, it really felt like a filler episode and the writing was poor. I expected a twist at the end, Sookie began to hear Bill's thoughts and his skin became warm which I thought was a hint to the audience that he will meet the 'true death' in the sense he will return to human due to Sookie's fae blood. There was no lafayette, who has been in the show since the first episode... Oh and why kill Alcide if she wasn't to end up with Bill?

That's what I thought! I'm sorry but Bill becoming Human and being able to give Sookie everything he wanted her to have is way better than that random guy she was with at the end, whom I'm guessing was meant to be the father of her unborn child. They shouldn't have put the wedding in; it was pointless and such a cop out. Sookie should have used her light and "burned" the vampire from Bill so they both would be human, that would have been a much better ending.

I thought the *One Year Later* *Three Years Later* *The Thanksgiving After That* was so cheap and did not do the series justice. What were the writers even thinking  :noparty:

I am happy that Pam or Eric didn't die though  :toofunny:

River

At the wedding part I checked my phone, wrote on fb and almost started to clean the house.

I love Jess but this scene was pointless and boring, and I hate weddings.

What I liked about the show that it showed us the world of free s-x, no normality, no boundaries, acceptance, different people, a free and wild world that we all should want to live in, like the best future for us, but at the final everything went poof and we came back to normality.. like it's better to be normal with easy life than different but tough life..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Sister

I died with this show, it just killed me with it's nothingness finale. I feel cheated for remaining so loyal to the end and what makes it all the most worse for knowing is that this show was supposed to be about vampires, the immortal.

....let it bleed

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

OMG guys, I am totally agree with you, this finale was really really B O R I N G.

The wedding part was sooo boring, my God the ruined a show with this stupid and useless season starting with Tara and Alcide death.

:fail:

Archived