💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

True Blood [HBO] (Horror, Thriller, Drama) Seventh Final Season

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

I can't believe it's the final season. I know it's time for this show to end, but I'm really gonna miss it.

I have the same thought  :emo:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

That was an appaling first episode for the final season. I can't believe they killed Tara off like that, it was so anti climatic and Pam didn't feel anything even though she was her maker? :smh: The only positive was getting to see Ryan Kwanten's arse :hor:

This review sums up my feelings: http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/23/true-blood-season-premiere-killing-tara-was-a-terrible-idea/

Valextra

I can't believe they killed Tara off like that

I have a feeling that in a way or another she is alive, her mother must been confused or they will resurrect her, it's seems so strange that they kill her so quickly in this way...

thatfoxyfeeling

I have a feeling that in a way or another she is alive, her mother must been confused or they will resurrect her, it's seems so strange that they kill her so quickly in this way...

Yeah, I hope she isn't dead but the writing for this show has been dipping since season 5.

Giorno Giovanna

okay so I'm about to watch episode 1,

ummm I'm excited, I have no idea how it will turn out, I loved the cliffhanger ending of season 6

I feel like season 7 might be a bit more back to the roots, like season 1 mixed with a bit season 2 ( season 1,2,3 were my favs by the way)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Valextra

Alexander Skarsgard & Ryan Kwanten: 'True Blood' Sex Scene Photos:

[warning]http://www.justjared.com/2014/06/29/alexander-skarsgard-ryan-kwanten-true-blood-s-x-scene-photos/[/warning]

thatfoxyfeeling

This season is a mess. The flashback with Sookie & Bill reminded me of how great this show used to be. Jessica told Andy she didn't know where his daughter was, yet she phoned the police department when she was in trouble? :megaflop: The scene with Jason & Eric though :hor:

Have you seen the new episode? You'll have an answer :flop:

LordDisick

This season is a mess. The flashback with Sookie & Bill reminded me of how great this show used to be. Jessica told Andy she didn't know where his daughter was, yet she phoned the police department when she was in trouble? :megaflop: The scene with Jason & Eric though :hor:

Have you seen the new episode? You'll have an answer :flop:

when someones in trouble but u cant do anything, who do u call? lol

she was calling 911 lol

KrisFromMars

she was calling 911 lol

This she didn't know she was at the station she only knew she was in danger. I had to think Abt it too. I was like...wait :duck:

thatfoxyfeeling

she was calling 911 lol

Hmm good point, so your opinion on thiss season?

LordDisick

Hmm good point, so your opinion on thiss season?

well usually the first episodes are usually  :shrug:  since their setting everything up, but i really enjoyed the second episode. its too early to really judge though. but i just take it for what it is, you know? the only really bad season to me was season 5  :millie:

Giorno Giovanna

Soooo I watched ep.1

Can someone tell me why and what for they blamed Sookie and called her vampslut and such names again(in her minds) ?

I didn't get it tbh :laughga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Valextra

Have you seen the new episode? You'll have an answer

I saw it now, but I still think that she's alive in a way or another, the vision of her mother didn't mean anything in my opinion  ;)

Jason and Eric was very nice :giggle:

I hoped for more tbh :giggle:

Soooo I watched ep.1

Can someone tell me why and what for they blamed Sookie and called her vampslut and such names again(in her minds) ?

I didn't get it tbh

Because they kind of blame her for what is happened because she always has vampire boyfriends and friends  ;)

Archived