Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

True Blood [HBO] (Horror, Thriller, Drama) Seventh Final Season

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeffSwift

I'm happy this show is ending. The last few seasons have been so subpar and there hasn't been a season that's blown me away since season 2. I hope this season strays away from what the last ones have been about and bring it back to the basics; Bon Temps, Merlottes'. 

LeoFameMonster

I knew it was ending but STILLLL NOOOOOOOOOO :emo:

I hear ya sista!

Season 5 was a mess (Terry, Afghanistan and the 'Demon' monster), season 6 had it's moments. I hope they focus on Sookie, Bill and Eric this season.

ERIC IS DEAD :(

I'm still sad :(

me too I went through all the phases of death lol

I opened a topic about it, that show it's really amazing!

It really is but True Blood still owns though.... OMG you know what show is insane Spartacus. It's like watching a show that gives you an orgasm the whole time... damn I miss that show

Giorno Giovanna

Yasyasysdyssysdkrufjsjjsjdndnshskslqmyhsjaydoxjad

Fkkk fkkk omgo

Ahhhhhh

vince_omg.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

LeoFameMonster

EXCUSE YOU SPOILER bahahaha you never know though! 

wait am I the only one who has seen last season?!?!? its been a year if you Fang lovers haven't seen last season yet then you deserve to be spoiled lol

wait am I the only one who has seen last season?!?!? its been a year if you Fang lovers haven't seen last season yet then you deserve to be spoiled lol

bahah no no just incase someone hasn't! I've seen it though! AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TRUE.

thatfoxyfeeling

He isn't dead, Eric is in season 7.

LeoFameMonster

bahah no no just incase someone hasn't! I've seen it though! AND I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TRUE.

It totally is I mean they won't finally show him fully nude, yes eric fully nude, for the big season finally and then bring him back

Probably in scenes in flashbacks 

It totally is I mean they won't finally show him fully nude, yes eric fully nude, for the big season finally and then bring him back

Probably in scenes in flashbacks 

i think pam will come and save him at the last second. I hope.

LeoFameMonster

i think pam will come and save him at the last second. I hope.

Yep and ARTPOP sold 1 million in its first week lol jokes I wish I was wrong and I guess we gotta wait till june to see if I am,

half psychotic

Can't wait. I hope this final season is better than the last few. And doesn't have a bunch of Alcide and the wolves in it.

Archived