💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW (SOLO) Version

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

MANiCURE

I still think it could have done without R Kelly. I'm not a fan of his, at all. My stomach turns like a Hotpoint washing machine at a lot of his music.

Thanks for the zippy share file, worked for me :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I was given 2  warning points , i guess it was for the sake of our fanbase :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I love it ... Although the transition into the new verse in the Xtina version is better imo, love that version more ...

Still Flawless tbh :legend:

J e s s e

Here in France it was released the 24th march capital MESS :lmao:

PM me your posts got removed :cry:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

yes :yes:

:nooo:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Essence

We can blame DJWS and Tara Savelo for making Gaga use R Kelly on this track.

If this was originally released, there would be no R Kelly controversy, the video would be released and she would have one of the biggest hits of her career.

the solo version is not even close to being as good as the R Kelly track.

LaLuna

All these different versions of this song are starting to get annoying. Can we just move on and focus on promoting the new single already? How many more versions of DWUW will we get?  :flop:

As much as I like the song, I completely agree. The solo version is so much better than the R. Kelly version though :legend: Should've been the official album version tbh.

But yeah, DWUW died months ago, time to focus on promoting G.U.Y. :party:

VasilisVas

the song was LOVED by the radio and sold over a million copies without a video.

it would have been her biggest single in years. 

biggest single in years is far different than biggest single of her career.  ;)  to me at least. 

Archived