💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Have you ever deleted a song by Gaga? Thoughts on doing so?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

I'm not talking about like unreleased songs which could be fake and snippets and stuff. I mean have you ever bought or downloaded an album of hers and when you listened to it you came across a track you don't like. I've done it before with Boys, Boys, Boys (I've tried liking it but my mind won't let me) and to this day I still don't have the track. I feel like a bad fan for deleting it because idk I feel like Gagz would be so disappointed :noparty:

So honestly have you ever deleted a song of hers just because it maybe killed the vibe of the album or it just wasn't your cup of tea. :tea:

If you have/haven't what are your thoughts on it?

DISCUSS ;)

SIDE-NOTE: I'm sorry but I've tried BBB a lot and I just don't like feel it. Sorry Gagaloo xx

Edit: Re-downloaded BBB for the 3rd time because I felt bad that I was like the one in the minority who's deleted. :)

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexxx

i couldn't probably bring myself to delete an offical gaga song tbh

Anomaly

I deleted Aura so I could replace it with Aura (demo) but now I can't get either one of them on ARTPOP. :deadbanana:

I've never deleted any song of hers no matter how much I dislike it. I just leave it there so the album would be complete :) and you can't force yourself to like something that you don't.

Prometheus

i couldn't probably bring myself to delete an offical gaga song tbh

Agreed. not even Jewels & Drugs.

yes, Judas.is nowhere to be found on my itunes,

Gurl. Judas is life.

MikeyMoonShine

All three BTW bonus tracks and J&D. I don't care what Gag'z thinks, I am never going to listen to them so why have them there. :crossed:  

(edit) I still have them all on the physical cd's though plus they probably still exist somewhere in my computer, just not in my itunes. 

LeoFameMonster

No way dude that's dangerous business, Im afraid Katy Patra's evil spirits will invade my ipod.

Bad Romance be keeping them evil spirits AWAY! Be gone low brow Pop music be gone! lol

Archived