VIDEO: "Crazy fans" attack Gaga

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TroubleClef

This is just utterly....no word for it.

people like these "fans" ruin the experience for everyone else. Its like take a minute to breath and get a hold of yourself. First off, she's just a human being. 

Secondly, she's ****ing human

Treat others as you would want to be treated. I get that she's famous and I get that everyone wants to get to see her/speak to her/get a pic with her, etc. But there is a line between being passionate and being downright DISRESPECTFUL.

i don't care what anyone says, that behavior is not OK, normal or to be expected. It is horrendous.

thefamebitch

Someone should have elbowed that girl who was pushing that poster in Gagas face straight in the throat. Totally disrespectful.

Kenon Astro

why dont she bring a giant speakerphone an announce to everyone that if they be quiet, she will get to them?

Juanjo

Ugh, that makes me so irritated! So selfish. Don't they realize that's her FACE!? How dare they!? I wonder how they would react if someone shoved a piece of cardboard on theirs? They need to stop.

Fishnet Sinner

Her face said it ALL.

For real...

I can't even imagine.  If I was fortunate enough to be that close to her and then did something that made her make THAT FACE...I'd just die right there on the spot.

Spock

It's disrespectful by waving objects right in her face and the fact that other fans physically had to hold the barrier up makes it worse

I kind of agree with you but I kind of don't. Shoving things in her face for her to sign is just how these types of things work (but I'm not saying it should be). I think it's more disrespectful to the person standing in front of you because you'll block him than to the celebrity. The barrier thing is a security problem. They should have set up stronger barriers.

Are you blind oooooooor...

I'll say this in the nicest way possible but you don't have to give out douchey answers just because you don't agree with me.

Am I blind? No. Are you? All I see is a normal fan behavior where everybody pushes because they want a picture or an autograph. It happened to me at the Beyonce concert, at the Lana concert and at countless other barriers with actors and ****. Sometimes I've had bruises on my knees and elbows. Just because it's Gaga it doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered as "disrespectful" behavior.

who will love me when the night is over

RedandBlue

I was actually there in that section and have personal video of the guy shoving the poster in her face. She looked so uncomfortable.

Off topic: Does anyone happen to have video or pictures of this section? Gaga gave me a hug In that section but I couldn't get a good pic. Anyone have any pics from that section? I was in the front row. Would really appreciate it

Schwerk

Earlier during the week, I preached a bit on twitter to a NYC monster who was mad about tourist fans being in the city. While I completely disagree with her about them not deserving to be in the city to see her, I DO now understand the behavior that triggered her statement. This is NOT okay.

I dont think us 'tourist' fans have much to do with it. Untill last night everything went smoothly. I just feel like word got out its easy to go and see her, so now everybody does.

I actually found a lot of NY monsters to be very rude, showing up late, cutting in line. I was literally pushed aside when Gaga approached me.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JazzGa

Some b---h actually DARED to touch her hair with her poster

WOW

You know, if they would have just been patient and orderly, Gaga may have actually hung around for a while and signed everyone's stuff! But instead, everyone had to insist on getting their **** first, so she walked away. Learn2stan tbh. 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Interlude

Yes your idol is right in front you, yes it might be your only chance to meet her but you DO NOT be disrespectful. Pulling her hair or hitting her face with your poster will not do anything to help you.

WPUXXgk.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Soul Hybrid

Youtube link please, i can´t watch

But at the comments, my face will be like this :eww:

Archived