💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would You Spend Your Money On These?

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

10170754_10203756362336300_1125174749_n.

I would sell these for about £18-£20 + postage (which would heavily depend on your area, I'm in the UK), I would do more designs (and other artists too providing there would be demand!) so I want to know if you would actually pay for one of these shirts. For all over print and my own designs (not stolen from anywhere else :hor: ) I think this is a good deal. However, if there is not enough demand there isn't a point in me starting this, so please let me know if you'd spend this!

10015161_10203756429257973_1221842808_n.

YUNGLUKA

I like them both :heart: i'd buy the gaga black hair look coz one of my fave looks ever tbh 

Haroon

I'm in love with the second one :giveup: Is there a possibility of getting it without the text? :confused: If not then that's fine :yes:

Teri Hatcher

nah theyre kinda cheesy

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Robinladen

I would def spend that kinda money on a Gaga shirt I really like. Those two designs are nice but I wouldn't buy them. They don't have that "wow I need to have this" factor to me.

Weasel

No, because of the shipping and I don't wear Gaga stuff in general. But cute designs :flutter:

MarryTheSequins

I'm in love with the second one :giveup: Is there a possibility of getting it without the text? :confused: If not then that's fine :yes:

Yes I could remove text :)

I have these designs too! (adding to OP)

Pablo

the 2nd one is nice, but I would never buy these shirts. They aren't ugly, but they aren't my style.

Don't visit my profile

Haroon

Yes I could remove text :)

I have these designs too! (adding to OP)

You have no idea how much I love graphic prints :giveup:

MarryTheSequins

the 2nd one is nice, but I would never buy these shirts. They aren't ugly, but they aren't my style.

Fitted shirts are available if thats what you mean haha, but thank you for your feedback :hug:

You have no idea how much I love graphic prints :giveup:

:party:

Pablo

Fitted shirts are available if thats what you mean haha, but thank you for your feedback :hug:

no, it's not the designs. Haha. I love the designs, but I would never wear them on a t-shirt b/c they don't match my personal fashion style 

Don't visit my profile

DirtyRichHooker

My pet hate is when one picture is used multiple times on a t-shirt. One image and we're good :D

Archived