Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If "The GP" isn't here for Gaga....

giskardsb

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

What nobody seems to understand is that most album sales and ticket sales and single sales come from the GP not Gaga's fans.

We can't even get G.U.Y. higher than #350 tho :emma:

Because not even the fans are buying the song or at least gifting it to someone else :deadbanana:

I forced a friend of mine to buy it :whitney:

Tropico

Omg everyone in this thread besides the OP is pissing me off

ME F-ING TOO!

Omg I love this thread and it seems like you're the only one who is positive on here instead of constantly focusing on the GP and how ARTPOP isn't doing well (which is false). I love this because if Gaga is gonna f-ing constantly kiss the GP's ass then she'll fade away like millions of other pop stars. She needs to bold. She needs to be crazy. She needs to keep on changing. She needs to be Gaga. That is who she is now and she is doing a great job. We are the fans. We shouldn't be insulting Gaga for not doing well or saying she doesn't live up to her promises. It seems we have a lot more fake stans this Era. I hate it. It's all about the music. It's always suppost to be like that. But the one era where Gaga dosen't instantly go number 1 everyone turns on her. It pisses me off and you're 100% right. It's nice to see you're still positive. You still have faith in Lady Gaga. Unlike other people (some even in this thread) believe Gaga needs to keep kissing ass. I love Creative Rebellion tbh. That's how she became famous. This thing which Katy is doing kinda sucks. Kissing ass. She need to be bold and stop being what you called a "pop robot" like you said because she has a great freaking voice she's just not using it to make a movement like Gaga does EVERY freaking Era. Thank you for this thread. It actually gave me hope. Thank you :hug: :pawsup:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Neptune

What nobody seems to understand is that most album sales and ticket sales and single sales come from the GP not Gaga's fans.

She has at least 30 million REAL twitter followers (she's probably the most followed person on twitter, excluding fake account) and ARTPOP only sold near 2 million copies worldwide. Some fans even bought more than one copy, which means more or less 1.5 million fans bought the album. 1.5 million fans out of 30 million. And we're talking about twitter only, god knows how many fans don't have a twitter account to follow her. If only those 30 million bought one copy, she would be at the same level as MJ but in the current times, during which is a lot harder to sell records.

So yes. If only most fans bought the album, she'd still be pretty successful. The problem is: most of them didn't, and some of them are proud to say it here.

RAMROD

So long she never do that silly "T.H.I.N.K." campaign ever again. :fan:

Really tho, I'll be here for her, who give a sh!t what people say?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

Because not even the fans are buying the song or at least gifting it to someone else :deadbanana:

I forced a friend of mine to buy it :whitney:

Why would fans buy it? Th own the album already.

Ambrosia

I have felt a bit "guilty" from time to time that I can't be doing more, as often as I'm on here.  But, then again, I never/rarely complain either.  I do like her music mountains more than a few other "pop girls" I don't want to name.  Some of their songs, I can just hear a "team" of people writing them up; without feeling and emotion, and I can't get into that.  It sounds manufactured.  Above all, Gaga sounds real, like she puts her heart and soul into her work.  I have an acquaintance that follows her fave band around the country as much as she can when they tour.  She's already planning for 4 concerts from that one band in different cities.  It would be nice to make a vacation out of that idea, and see Gaga while I'm at it.  It's just the money, though.  :cry:  It's always the damn money.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Why would fans buy it? Th own the album already.

They should force their friends to buy the song like I did :whitney:

or gift it at least :ohno: promo is promo :legend:

MonsterOfSpain

She has at least 30 million REAL twitter followers (she's probably the most followed person on twitter, excluding fake account) and ARTPOP only sold near 2 million copies worldwide. Some fans even bought more than one copy, which means more or less 1.5 million fans bought the album. 1.5 million fans out of 30 million. And we're talking about twitter only, god knows how many fans don't have a twitter account to follow her. If only those 30 million bought one copy, she would be at the same level as MJ but in the current times, during which is a lot harder to sell records.

So yes. If only most fans bought the album, she'd still be pretty successful. The problem is: most of them didn't, and some of them are proud to say it here.

lol If her twitter followers did that ARTPOP would be the most successful album ever...

Neptune

lol If her twitter followers did that ARTPOP would be the most successful album ever...

That's the problem and that's the point of the OP, I believe.

Archived