Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

Confirmation: get ready for a new cover!!

It was the break the rules cover, right? Will we still get a new one for Sucker?

BwNW5vRCUAADO1E.jpg

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Charli was interviewed the other day and they mentioned the album cover being a sucker and she kinda went with it and didn't mention another, so I think it might be the official :(

I'd like a new cover but i wouldn't mind if the one we have is the final one, I really like it

omg Lana Boards has got a Charli thread with more than 300 pages! The forum there is a bit messy though

We need more stans in here  :cool:

omg Lana Boards has got a Charli thread with more than 300 pages! The forum there is a bit messy though

We need more stans in here  :cool:

Lol no, it's a lot better than GGD who has a thread every 30 secs to fill the boredom of users

Lol no, it's a lot better than GGD who has a thread every 30 secs to fill the boredom of users

I was not referring to the users, any forum has more mature members than GGD :lmao: The forum itself is a bit messy... I hate when forums have likes + it even has a thing to rate someone's profile and it's so awkward

JudasInTheDark

Oh come on now, the Charli thread on LB is so great. It's gotten worse since 2014 tbh, but that thread is what kept me active over there!

Oh come on now, the Charli thread on LB is so great. It's gotten worse since 2014 tbh, but that thread is what kept me active over there!

I know, plus it had a lot of pages

Once again, I was not talking about the threads or the people there...

Archived