Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

Her best video Imo is either You're The One or You (Ha Ha Ha) both are great. You're The One is another level tho , I mean the whole thing... the XCX on the wall, the lights, the kids, Charli dancing... it's perfect.

The instrumental at the beginning of You're The One even reminds me of some sort of alarm sound and in the video there's this searchlight making the light turnaround, and it goes so good together, 

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my fav is Take My Hand. And then You're The One, You (Ha Ha Ha) and What I Like (in the same level)

yeah the take my hand video is beautiful too

Even though it's for Urban Outfiters it's like so atmospheric and I think it represents the song really well :flutter:

JudasInTheDark

I really wish "Cloud Aura" wasn't put on True Romance and then it would really be perfect

I really wish "Cloud Aura" wasn't put on True Romance and then it would really be perfect

I love Cloud Aura :emma: I think it's one of the highlights

JudasInTheDark

I love Cloud Aura :emma: I think it's one of the highlights

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Well I mean I would have been fine with it staying only on Super Ultra and a track like "Midnight" or "Mess" be put in it's place :giveup:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Well I mean I would have been fine with it staying only on Super Ultra and a track like "Midnight" or "Mess" be put in it's place :giveup:

In my opinion songs like Chains, Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds and I Don't Know Your Name should have been on True Romance instead of Set Me Free, How Can I, Nuclear Seasons and even Lock You Up

We had those songs before True Romance :emo:

In my opinion songs like Chains, Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds and I Don't Know Your Name should have been on True Romance instead of Set Me Free, How Can I, Nuclear Seasons and even Lock You Up

We had those songs before True Romance :emo:

No to the 2 that are bolded, those are like quintessential Charli songs

chromadica

You guys tweet to Charli using the hashtag #AskCharliXCX she's gonna answer questions!

Ask her what she thinks of Gaga!! :giveup:

She's tweeted something nice to Gaga before, it wasn't too long ago.

No to the 2 that are bolded, those are like quintessential Charli songs

I never like them as much as the rest. Nuclear Seasons is like my least favourite song of her

And it was just a True Romance reconstruction by my personal taste

link? :omg:

It will be hard to find the link but she said that DWUW was her favourite Gaga song and that it was amazing or something like that

Stephen

I just found this http://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/409685389037666304

omg how did i not see this before :giveup:

IMO TR is flawless as it is, I don't get the Cloud Aura hate it got sometimes

every tracks deserves that's on it deserved to be on it and is a 10/10 from me, other tracks would have given it flaws  

Archived