musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Placeholder for sure.

Are you Charli? You said you hoped she would break her rules, and then you said that Sucker could be the title  :usrs:

And Charli likes Britney  :usrs:

Liam Germanotta

Are you Charli? You said you hoped she would break her rules, and then you said that Sucker could be the title  :usrs:

And Charli likes Britney  :usrs:

Oh, the fact that Charli likes Britney is new info to me  :flutter:

Break The Rules as title was known from a newspaper article for weeks.

Sucker was written on the bus of the video.

Antichrist

Am I the only one a bit disappointed in lyrics of 'Break The Rules'? They could be so much better. The instrumental is amazing, a bop nonetheless :music:

Oh, the fact that Charli likes Britney is new info to me  :flutter:

Break The Rules as title was known from a newspaper article for weeks.

Sucker was written on the bus of the video.

Yeah but you said something about ''she is going to break her rules'' before the title was announced  :usrs:

And she loves Britney, she said in a Tumblr Q&A that Piece Of Me was her fav song of all time :Heart:

Liam Germanotta

Yeah but you said something about ''she is going to break her rules'' before the title was announced  :usrs:

And she loves Britney, she said in a Tumblr Q&A that Piece Of Me was her fav song of all time :heart:

Wow! Amazing. I kinda understand it, Piece Of Me has those dark electro pop vibes that True Romance has. Although POM sounds more mainstream/"generic" in a positive way. Maybe that's the route Sucker will go... I'd be here for it!

Wow! Amazing. I kinda understand it, Piece Of Me has those dark electro pop vibes that True Romance has. Although POM sounds more mainstream/"generic" in a positive way. Maybe that's the route Sucker will go... I'd be here for it!

I hope Sucker is Charli's Blackout tbh! I love how most of her fanbase is hipster and love artists like Lana, Marina etc but Charli loves Britney :dies:  although she has been listening to more french yeye pop lately 

Am I the only one a bit disappointed in lyrics of 'Break The Rules'? They could be so much better. The instrumental is amazing, a bop nonetheless

They are not her best lyrics tbh. But well, they are really relatable and still cool. I love the song, my fav from this era  :worship:

Is Superlove going to be in it?

I think so  :yes:

Wires and Valentine :giveup:

Wires and Nuclear Seasons are the only Charli songs I have never loved tbh  :rip: But I'm starting to appreciate them a lot. Btw Wires is a cover 

Liam Germanotta

Well tbh I think her label is simply trying to break her now, so that's why they probably choose songs like BTR to become singles. Don't think the whole album is like that. Not sure tho, we'll see soon. With the announcement today I'm sure there'll be a pre order soon on iTunes with those free tracks revealed until album release etc. She'll always be the British queen of pop though.

Does anybody know when our queen will be in London for a concert or something?

She will be in London on October 30th she announced it yesterday on Twitter

9 Days after her album is released, if you go you'll hear the album live :flutter:

I hope Gaga and Charli don't collab tbh... Charli is just one of those people that wouldn't fit (imo) on a Gaga song. I wouldn't mind if Charli wrote for Gaga tho

Does anybody know when our queen will be in London for a concert or something?

October 30th, I'm going :party:

Archived