Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've loved her for a long ass time and seeing her be successful makes me happyĀ  :emo:

Quark

I just listened to boom clap and the song is very generic. Her voice is nothing special either. But since the GP loves simple bubble gum staff, I guess anything can happen.

xzxyyxzx

I still don't know how to pronounce her name. :awkney:

Did you go to kindergarten?

tumblr_n74nwqUIVe1svi3flo1_400.gif[

Jk, :hug:

SonOfAphrodite

I just listened to boom clap and the song is very generic. Her voice is nothing special either. But since the GP loves simple bubble gum staff, I guess anything can happen.

I love her past material

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5b5BLT1CM

Quark

I love her past material

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5b5BLT1CM

Now, this song is more interesting sonically, but I still think she can't sing much. Her voice is very basic.

SonOfAphrodite

Now, this song is more interesting sonically, but I still think she can't sing much. Her voice is very basic.

Yea she has a small voice but I think the way she uses it is nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMqEX0mbvb0

GypsyPrince

Did you go to kindergarten?

tumblr_n74nwqUIVe1svi3flo1_400.gif[

Jk, :hug:

Ā 

:miley:

Ā 

I don't know if people are supposed to read out X C X or is there a special way to pronounce.

Ā 

Kindergarten didn't teach me how to read eccentric pop star names. :whitney:

pink sushi

Charli looks like a younger less attractive version of Marina lol. She's still gorgeous though. EVERY human is less attractive than Marina. :coffee:

Ā 

Did you know she's half INDIAN?! :eek:

xzxyyxzx

Her voice is really small tbh, but she does a lot with it and doesn't go over the top and try to sing notes she can't

Tropico

Charli looks like a younger less attractive version of Marina lol. She's still gorgeous though. EVERY human is less attractive than Marina. :coffee:

Did you know she's half INDIAN?! :eek:

I first decided to go check her out more when I heard just desserts which is pretty fun. But I think she's TRYING to go for the whole Marina look and vocal style (not really working though). :coffee:

But maybe I should go give her ANOTHER try. :shrug:

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

GagaMyBlood95

I like Charli but I don't see much potential in her as a major force in music.

Same..

She's got a great chance in front of her, if she and her label makes good use of it she can become really big.

I Love It was also a great success, which proves she can make hit tracks. They should promote the hell out of her with Boom Clap and Fancy to make the general public get to know her, and then release the second single of her new album.

About people comparing her to Marina: Charli has been making music since she was 14 years old. There's even official released songs featuring her on iTunes from 2011. She's not going for a Marina anything.

She's got a great chance in front of her, if she and her label makes good use of it she can become really big.

I Love It was also a great success, which proves she can make hit tracks. They should promote the hell out of her with Boom Clap and Fancy to make the general public get to know her, and then release the second single of her new album.

About people comparing her to Marina: Charli has been making music since she was 14 years old. There's even official released songs featuring her on iTunes from 2011. She's not going for a Marina anything.

Archived