Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

xzxyyxzx

I like Charli but I don't see much potential in her as a major force in music.

She's a great song writer, vocals slay a bit, I just don't think her look is what the gp wants... But who knows Boom Clap debuted #63 this week!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

im not sure maybe but i don;t think haveing 1 #1 as a ft artists means youre the next big thing 

RAMROD

Thanks to "FANCY"

That song is bold.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slade

All I know is "Nuclear Seasons" is one of the best pop records of the past few years.

Gaga is Life

I think she'll keep on growing. I heard a song from her on the radio today which was unexpected. I think it was something like Boom Clap and it sounded pretty awesome. I would never expect her to be the biggest thing in pop though :spin:

I really really hope so cause she's my biggest fave along with Gaga & Lana. But only success like Lana atm, because i still want her to be semi-unknown if you see what i mean, it's kind of better that way 

im not sure maybe but i don;t think haveing 1 #1 as a ft artists means youre the next big thing 

Well she was featured on I Love it last year too (which she wrote btw) and it was a top ten hit. Now Fancy is #1, and Boom clap is #63 on the BB Hot 100. She has the potential, she's a great songwriter and stuff

xzxyyxzx

Well she was featured on I Love it last year too (which she wrote btw) and it was a top ten hit. Now Fancy is #1, and Boom clap is #63 on the BB Hot 100. She has the potential, she's a great songwriter and stuff

YASSSSS YOU UNDERSTAND ME, she totally has the potential! And it's the perfect time for her breakthrough..

xzxyyxzx

nope, just a feature queen

Now sis, this isn't nicki we're talking about... She has actual talent and stage presence

thatfoxyfeeling

No, azealia, iggy and now charli :emma: I'll give it a month before the next big 'thing' comes on the scene.

Archived