Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

fancy is overrated 

I don't think so, it's a really good song!

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birthday Boy

17. KATY PERRY – Birthday: 73.757 (-0.057)

:party:

Edit: omg I'm such a hypocrite, look at my username and them at this comment :rip:

GagaMyBlood95

17. KATY PERRY – Birthday: 73.757 (-0.057)

:party:

ohh finally, it was about time...

Robotboy

its nice to know that so many think perry is having huge success and yet she fails to reach BTWs success :flutter:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

its nice to know that so many think perry is having huge success and yet she fails to reach BTWs success :flutter:

According to Kats Prism is still more successful because it has longevity while BTW did not. Even when Mariano tried to set them straight on ATRL they acted all delusional and Mariano got a warning point :lmao:

Robotboy

According to Kats Prism is still more successful because it has longevity while BTW did not. Even when Mariano tried to set them straight on ATRL they acted all delusional and Mariano got a warning point :lmao:

oh well they can say what they want but fact remains :oops:

Mariano

Btw was both more frontloaded and had bigger longevity WW than PRISM BEYONCE and even Red

Btw was both more frontloaded and had bigger longevity WW than PRISM BEYONCE and even Red

Yeah, they're trying to use the flawed logic that since it sold over 1M on the first week it should have kept selling more than 200k every week for an entire year :deadbanana: Or maybe even that wouldn't have been longevity for them.

Pure Adrenaline

tell the thruth .... 

tumblr_mwfe82FOu21qlqjbho1_500.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

Of course, it's the truth and they can accept it or stay in denial..

Gagamel

no they won't those songs are trash

just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're trash :awkney:

Robotboy

iggy and ariana are very local so far.

Agreed. BTW's published worldwide figures, around 8 million (label's figures / shipments), has been the highest I've read so far since 2011, sans Adele's 21. That alone speaks how massively successful BTW was as an album. The closest major release I could think of right now to the published stats of BTW is P!nk's The Truth About Love (2012), which is being presented as a 7-million seller. Red could likely follow in two years' time, but still it shows how difficult for albums these days to move more than 7 million units worldwide. 

Archived