Mills

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Gypsy is not overproduced lmao :excuseme:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's bring this discussion to this thread :emma:I LOVED the Germany performance, it was so emotional I cried :cry:

Studio version >>> ampya.

:applause:

It's only faults in my opinion are that is thematically a bit generic. But as a song it's very good.

monketsharona

This ! 

If Gypsy is overproduced what can we say about Applause, G.U.Y., Aura, Swine, MANiCURE, Donatella and Venus ?  :toofunny:

VforVendetta

Gypsy is NOT overproduced! The production is on point, I personally just don't like it that much. I'd prefer the song to be a raw ballad like Dope tbh.

Pure Adrenaline

Gypsy is NOT overproduced! The production is on point, I personally just don't like it that much. I'd prefer the song to be a raw ballad like Dope tbh.

#DOPE :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Mariano

Studio version >>> ampya.

It's only faults in my opinion are that is thematically a bit generic. But as a song it's very good.

its not :emo:

What's generic about I'm I'm I'm a Gypsy Gypsy Gypsy I

I think you are mistakaning generic with universal.  It;s like saying that Sleeping Beauty is generic :rip; It's just universal love story, not generic :hug:

VforVendetta

So if the whole ACT II strategy we talked before ever happens, most of the following schedule will need to be followed.

- Release of Gypsy (at least) as a single the summer.

- Release of C2C with Tony Bennett in the last quarter.

- Get Grammy's nominations.

- Perform in Space in beginning of 2015, (her new lead single even better)

- Release her lead single

- Perform in Grammy's and hopefully also win

- Release the second ACT as a standalone EP with lower price and as a full album with ACT I

- Extend the Tour in 2015

* Bonus: The album contains a Britney Spears collabo.

So if the whole ACT II strategy we talked before ever happens, most of the following schedule will need to be followed.

- Release the second ACT as a standalone EP with lower price and as a full album with ACT I

C2C has to be released before end September - the GRAMMY submissions deadline

VforVendetta

C2C has to be released before end September - the GRAMMY submissions deadline

Middle October actually I think.

Jjang

*Act 2 is finished and ready to go, I hope that after the tour she takes 2 months off, one for herself, second to prepare for the album and all its' process, and then release act 2. but that's just hopeful thinking :giveup:

Blank Space

It will be similar to this but just a looooot more messier, and with mid era blackouts, and only 1 performance from this list, probably space, she will perform Boys boys boys or J&D to be more risky artist, you know experimental and other scheisse.

Mariano

If the rumors are true about TEA also being recorded in 2012 then I'll be really mad if we get an album in 2015 with songs recoreded in 2012 :deadbanana:  I WANT NEW MUSIC.

VforVendetta

If the rumors are true about TEA also being recorded in 2012 then I'll be really mad if we get an album in 2015 with songs recoreded in 2012 :deadbanana: I WANT NEW MUSIC.

New music is the music you haven't heard before. :rip: Do you know how many years before Gaga made most of TF? The question is if the music will sound dated.

It will be similar to this but just a looooot more messier, and with mid era blackouts, and only 1 performance from this list, probably space, she will perform Boys boys boys or J&D to be more risky artist, you know experimental and other scheisse.

:rip:

New music is the music you haven't heard before. :rip: Do you know how many years before Gaga made most of TF? The question is if the music will sound dated.

I mean Gypsy was writen two years before it was released 

Mariano

:rip:

ARTPOP sounds dated to me and most of it was recorded in 2011/2012 and considering this is my opinion yes, I want NEW music, recorded in 2013-2014-2015 and actually sounding NEW. 

Brooklyn Nights is new song and it's amazing but it doesn't feel new, it feels like Gaga recored it 5 years ago :rip:

Archived