Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

I'm quite surprised that everybody is stanning for Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea. Here in France nobody knows them. Radios do not play Iggy or Ariana songs ^^

59. Problem

109. Fancy

France is not having IT :rip:

Dangerous Man

8f70c6ea.gif fancy is definitely going number one next week :legend:

I really hope so. :giveup:

Then Problem after the video release. :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GagaMyBlood95

8f70c6ea.gif fancy is definitely going number one next week :legend:

I think so too! It's just slaying sales wise, and rising on radio so...

why :(

Because you called BTW songs timeless for being 70s/80s inspired and yet Fashion! is old and dated :laughga:

VforVendetta

Because you called BTW songs timeless for being 70s/80s inspired and yet Fashion! is old and dated :laughga:

This tbh he always praises what he likes the most. :manicure: He even calls Gypsy production innovative and groundbreaking. :rip: No offence Mariano you know we love you but the truth needs to be said. :whitney:

OBEY

I'm quite surprised that everybody is stanning for Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea. Here in France nobody knows them. Radios do not play Iggy or Ariana songs ^^

inb4 both songs become hits in the fall :derpga:

Mariano

Fashion's production is DANCE POP.

BTW's dance pop songs are Judas and Born This Way.  The Queen is not Dance Pop, Bloody Mary is not Dance Pop.  When a song is Dance Pop it's just Dance Pop which to me can easily sound outdated because of the 2009-2010s invasion of Dance Pop... 

Electric Chapel etc..  and BTW as a whole has rock influences.. it's very different from ARTPOP.

And Fashion! is 70s influenced ONLY because of Gaga's vocals.  Listen to the instrumental itself and you'll see it's just dance pop (and we were talking about productions, considering he called Zedd's productions outdated and I replied to him)

This tbh he always praises what he likes the most. :manicure: He even calls Gypsy production innovative and groundbreaking. :rip: No offence Mariano you know we love you but the truth needs to be said. :whitney:

As If it's just me :toofunny:

Birthday Boy

Yassss clock ha 2ed0be19.gif

monketsharona

59. Problem

109. Fancy

France is not having IT :rip:

No, here nobody knows who the hell are Iggy and Ariana lol There are nobobies for the GP. No radios play their songs ^^

To be honest I don't know their music as well

Can't wait for problem to smash worldwide so people forget about the grating Fancy :whitney:

GagaMyBlood95

34 Katy Perry - Birthday 0.1632
35 Sia - Chandelier 0.1602

Can this please switch places already :awkney:

StarryNight

34 Katy Perry - Birthday 0.1632

35 Sia - Chandelier 0.1602

Can this please switch places already :awkney:

17. KATY PERRY – Birthday: 73.083 (+ 0.790)

SIA – Chandelier: 8.092 (+ 0.238)

radio is so retarded  :awkney:

Archived