Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Mariano

And here I thought its sales aren't that much ahead of ARTPOP's months ago. 

The early reviews it got upon the album release made it an early favourite as a future single. Billboard even called it as a smash potential, much like they did for DWUW during its first days of release. 

yes with the difference that DWUW could've actually smash if it was released as the 2nd single from the beginning with a radio deal + a Music video ... just imagine the slayage :giveup:

I love love FANCY and I Love Problem, but I can't find much appeal in Iggy as an artist / rapper .. :ohno:  I am not seeing her smashing like Nicki ...  These 2 songs will be huge but ..  Nicki's voice is so unique and her attitued is kind of cool... she kinda ruined it with these pop releases and too many collabs but still ..

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Is it only me that I feel like Iggy Azalea looks a bit like Nicki Minaj?

Actually, she sounds the same as Nicki to me in "Problem"  :sweat:

VforVendetta

She does. She looks like her white sister :hor:

MTE. Inb4 they are related or even worse, ILLUMINATI. :rip:

yes with the difference that DWUW could've actually smash if it was released as the 2nd single from the beginning with a radio deal + a Music video ... just imagine the slayage :giveup:

I love love FANCY and I Love Problem, but I can't find much appeal in Iggy as an artist / rapper .. :ohno: I am not seeing her smashing like Nicki ... These 2 songs will be huge but .. Nicki's voice is so unique and her attitued is kind of cool... she kinda ruined it with these pop releases and too many collabs but still ..

Nicki Minaj is a plastic sellout imo, nothing more. I don't see the big appeal for Azalea either but I definitely prefer her than Minaj. At least she doesn't have a plastic ass, Lady Gaga parody outfits and **** songs like Stupid Hoe. (Inb4 I get a WP :rip:)

Actually, she sounds the same as Nicki to me in "Problem"

For me she sounds more like Nicki to Fancy tbh.

Mariano

MTE. Inb4 they are related or even worse, ILLUMINATI. :rip:

Nicki Minaj is a plastic sellout imo, nothing more. I don't see the big appeal for Azalea either but I definitely prefer her than Minaj. At least she doesn't have a plastic ass, Lady Gaga parody outfits and **** songs like Stupid Hoe. (Inb4 I get a WP :rip:)

Nicki minaj is a sell out but she is no plastic.  Watch her interviews there is so much personality ..  She is not stupid, she is charismatic, she is smart and most importantly she is TALENTED.  She was a sell out but that's not an excuse to call her plastic :rip:  And let's see now that Iggy becomes big, what she will be.  Because last time I checked Nicki's first album was great and she had amazing songs, whereas Iggy is already kick starting her career with features (not so different from how Nicki started) ...

VforVendetta

Nicki minaj is a sell out but she is no plastic. Watch her interviews there is so much personality .. She is not stupid, she is charismatic, she is smart and most importantly she is TALENTED. She was a sell out but that's not an excuse to call her plastic :rip: And let's see now that Iggy becomes big, what she will be. Because last time I checked Nicki's first album was great and she had amazing songs, whereas Iggy is already kick starting her career with features (not so different from how Nicki started) ...

I can't put my hand on fire for anyone, especially Azalea, of course she can become a sellout in the future. Minaj is a sellout and plastic from head to toes, I couldn't care less about personality, everyone has a personality more or less, she is a musician first and through that she exposes her personality. Everyone can contruct his personality through words but when you express it through music you can't hide, you are exposed. I have heard some of her first album and eventhough it was not a sellout , it was bad imo. She clearly has talent because her raps are unique but there are millions of people with talents that are never discovered, if people can't have the mind to use their talent I couldn't care less. Also talent is admirable but its something you are born with. I prefer to give more credits to things people maintain and create in the proceess.

Mariano

I can't put my hand on fire for anyone, especially Azalea, of course she can become a sellout in the future. Minaj is a sellout and plastic from head to toes, I couldn't care less about personality, everyone has a personality more or less, she is a musician first and through that she exposes her personality. Everyone can contruct his personality through words but when you express it through music you can't hide, you are exposed. I have heard her most of her first album and eventhough it was not a sellout , it was bad imo. She clearly has talent because her raps are unique but there are millions of people with talents that are never discovered, if people can't have the mind to use their talent I couldn't care less. Also talent is admirable but its something you are born with. I prefer to give more credits to things people maintain and create in the proceess.

I don't think Nicki would've ever gotten such a big fanbase if she didn't deserve it.  If people see something in her, then there is something in her.

VforVendetta

I don't think Nicki would've ever gotten such a big fanbase if she didn't deserve it. If people see something in her, then there is something in her.

Don't even. There are plenty of people in this world with similar level of music and not only qualities as Minaj, to stan for her, this planet has 6 billion people. After all do you have that much faith in humanity, especially the one of 21st centrury? Cause I don't. :rip:

Mariano

Don't even. There are plenty of people in this world with similar level of music and not only qualities as Minaj, to stan for her, this planet has 6 billion people. After all do you have that much faith in humanity, especially the one of 21st centrury? Cause I don't. :rip:

If people find something good in someone, then there is.

badboymonsterx

ohhhh poor GUY.. :( its may 1st so im personally done going crazy requesting everyday. 

VforVendetta

If people find something good in someone, then there is.

This is so not true. There is a reason the masses are named like that. The biggest positive of 21st century, the fact that everyone can have a chance to become what he dreams for and desires has become the doom of music industry today. Before the 80s musicians were far less than they are today and many great talens were lost because there was not that much equality back then and people didn't have all the same chances. Still the ones that managed to have a career were the best of the best and this is why music was in such a rise back then. Today everyone that has a microphone can claim that he/she is a singer and the masses that can eat anything will support many of them and even if this sounds more fair and more talents have the chance to prove themselves, they are burried all in this pile of trash and decay. This is sad but true. Don't give.credits to the masses, they eat everything they throw them, in gold ages they threw them quality, today they throw them fast-food and plastic bags, they still eat it.

Mariano

This is so not true. There is a reason the masses are named like that. The biggest positive of 21st century, the fact that everyone can have a chance to become what he dreams for and desires has become the doom of music industry today. Before the 80s musicians were far less than they are today and many great talens were lost because there was not that much equality back then and people didn't have all the same chances. Still the ones that managed to have a career were the best of the best and this is why music was in such a rise back then. Today everyone that has a microphone can claim that he/she is a singer and the masses that can eat anything will support many of them and even if this sounds more fair and more talents have the chance to prove themselves, they are burried all in this pile of trash and decay. This is sad but true. Don't give.credits to the masses, they eat everything they throw them, in gold ages they threw them quality, today they throw them fast-food and plastic bags, they still eat it.

Where did you get that completely inaccurate statement from ?  :rip:  And you are talking about something insanely different. I just said that Nicki seems more charismatic and unique than Iggy :emma:

VforVendetta

Where did you get that completely inaccurate statement from ? :rip: And you are talking about something insanely different. I just said that Nicki seems more charismatic and unique than Iggy :emma:

I don't get these things from somewhere, its from my head. :rip: There is a reason these years were far superior musically than the ones today. Anyway you didn't say just that, you said that the masses know where they are going (regardless if its nicki minaj, fascism or civil wars), which is wrong considering that they are named like that for some reason.

Mariano

I don't get these things from somewhere, its front head. :rip: There is a reason these years were far superior musically than the ones today. Anyway you didn't say just that, you said that the masses know where they are going (regardless if its nicki minaj, fascism or civil wars), which is wrong considering that they are named like that for some reason.

The reason is simply INTERNET.  After 20 years, people will be praising these times when Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna started ..

VforVendetta

The reason is simply INTERNET. After 20 years, people will be praising these times when Beyonce, Gaga, Rihanna started ..

Our age has a lot be praised and there are still artists to be praised but the power and freedom of the internet came with a big prise, quantity instead of quality. Our age is supporting technology, democracy, education but it can't support music because music is not about equality. Sometimes you can't put a genious with 4 idiots and give them to the masses to choose the best one, its a crime and you have already killed him.

Archived