💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Gagamel

Damn tho, problem still #1 after 4-5 days? It's definitely gonna smash hard :manicure:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

I'm tired of this lack of promo. I know it's purposely. I'm tired to see G.U.Y. in the 400-600..

i just don't understand why. i mean gaga can still practice for the tour and do a couple of interviews/performances, no? i know we are not "living her life" but she already did it no?

VforVendetta

I'm tired of this lack of promo. I know it's purposely. I'm tired to see G.U.Y. in the 400-600..

Me too but I am also tired of these complains. Its not in our hands. If GUY flops we move on. I can't with these tiring meltdowns anymore. I'm seeing them fom the last 3 months.

OBEY

Damn tho, problem still #1 after 4-5 days? It's definitely gonna smash hard :manicure:

it also got a +3.000 thing AL update on radio 

Gagamel

it also got a +3.000 thing AL update on radio 

its AI, as in 3 mil audience impressions :hehe:

Bye

Good because it's great :party: And Ariana is to credit not as I've seen posts on here congratulating Iggy and forgetting Ariana :toofunny: Tbh Problem would still be a bop without Iggy.

Gagamel

Good because it's great :party: And Ariana is to credit not as I've seen posts on here congratulating Iggy and forgetting Ariana :toofunny: Tbh Problem would still be a bop without Iggy.

Indeed, i mean the rap verse is great but any rapper could have done it, its success is not because of iggy :toofunny:

Pure Adrenaline

where is S.U.Y on the overall radio?

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

I find the success of Problem being Ariana finally moving on from her Mariah style that set a lot of people off last year .... Problem is very different that's why it is #1 on iTunes and that's the first song I like from her and I think Iggy has a lot to do with it I don't say that thanks to her Ariana is seeing this success but her involvement really had big effect and that combined with what I said above :yes:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bye

Indeed, i mean the rap verse is great but any rapper could have done it, its success is not because of iggy :toofunny:

:yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoJ8s90NLc4

Slay little queen :pawsup:

Gagamel

2 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.6281 0.5985
3 Pharrell Williams - Happy (From "Despicable Me 2") 0.4998 0.4745

Problem starting to fall faster :noparty:

YeehawKylie

That's great!! 103.5 here in Chicago played GUY at 5:15 on Tuesday and 7:00 yesterday. Not bad.

What do I do to get them to send me email updates when it gets played.

At my local stations when you upvote there is a little orange button that says Alert! and if you click it you can put in your e-mail or phone number and get notifications when the song is played.

GagaMyBlood95

:yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoJ8s90NLc4

Slay little queen :pawsup:

finally they remembered to post it on youtube...

VforVendetta

Is it only me that I feel like Iggy Azalea looks a bit like Nicki Minaj?

Klou

Is it only me that I feel like Iggy Azalea looks a bit like Nicki Minaj?

She does. She looks like her white sister :hor:

Archived