I can't.

neyde.jpg

HOLY F*** I'M SCREAMING :lmao:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

Where are those Mariah funeral gifs?

Mourn for the good sis G.U.Y, y'all. Gaga's first totally failed single and it was such a bop. :cry:

Staryu

:lmao:

The best song Gaga has ever made is being out-charted by that mess?

Done.

Close this forum.

Like I'm not an Avril Lavigne hater AT ALL, but it is my worst song of the year (yet). I just... cannot... get why... :wtf:

*logs off*

*screams like a banshee*

*goes to sleep while sobbing*

I wanna :cry: be that :cry: guy :cry:

Creyk

It's arguably her best song (and music video too) yet. Too bad it's the one that broke her streak of HOT 100 #1s back then, and became literally the one that got away. I've been yearning for her to release an entirely acoustic single since it's where she's at her best and most comfortable. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9loYptxSQk

If you like that song you should listen to this

Elevated the song so much for me

Plus Reloaded slays :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50SEwhh3yB4

Mills

There's little to no difference at all anyway. Both singles aren't showing signs of becoming decent top 30 hits, since they're both currently floating around the top 500 on iTunes despite being regarded as viral video hits.  

Well isn't that her lead single? If you think of it from another perspective, that's not good either.

RAMROD

The real decay has begun.

Get ready for Act II: DECAYPOP

HOLY F*** I'M SCREAMING :lmao:

:laughga:

but srsly tho, this fact is so disturbing!

1098540_160992147425816_1312939822_n.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well isn't that her lead single? If you think of it from another perspective, that's not good either.

Did you not read the OP? It's her fourth single this era

Bebe

No, it's her fourth single.

Did you not read the OP? It's her fourth single this era

WHAT?  :toofunny: Brb going to her vevo channel. Looks like I missed 3 singles from her. :dies:

Mills

If you like that song you should listen to this

Elevated the song so much for me

Plus Reloaded slays :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50SEwhh3yB4

I really liked the Reloaded part being fused with TOTGA's. They blended well. But the rest was unfortunately not my thing, especially the second part when TOTGA was played after Reloaded. It sounded a bit forced. But by the time it reached the 3-minute mark, everything sounds fine again. Thank you. It's been a very long time since I've heard Reloaded again. Probably the last time was like two years ago. And surprisingly, it's still catchier than 50% of ARTPOP's. It has that classic Gaga vibe on it. 

VforVendetta

and i think the discounted songs are back to normal price now (at least Rihanna and Gaga songs)

Yes they are, but GUY was in the top 600 before the discounts. :emma:

Mills

I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about Rixton on here tbh. They've been playing them on the radio like they are One Direction.

I've heard about them thanks to that video which featured various looks from some 2013 MVs. But I'm caught off guard with their sudden rise to #6 on iTunes, given their YouTube following isn't that huge. I'm always under the impression that it'd be 5 Seconds of Summer who'd become the bigger band between the two. But so far, Rixton's getting the better reception. 

:lmao:

The best song Gaga has ever made is being out-charted by that mess?

Done.

Close this forum.

Archived