💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

absynthetic

This tbh.

Where does your inspiration come from?

I’m not the kind of person who says when I see a beautiful landscape I’m inspired to write about song. To me, it’s music that inspires music. Whenever I hear a chord progression I haven’t heard before, I’m always like, ‘damn, why didn’t I think of this?’ That’s why I love Queen so much. One song of theirs has as much range as an album of other people’s music. When I hear something I didn’t expect to hear, that’s what gives me a push.

I'm aware Zedd

Exposed

:manicure:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

Her album sales rn aren't even that impressive. Katy is outselling her. It's another BTW case if you ask me oppsga.gif

mte except that Born This Way had bigger sales.

(week 19) Beyoncé - Beyoncé  25.000

(week 19) Rihanna - Unapologetic - 64.000

didn't the beyhive dragged Rihanna for mediocre album sales? at this point Beyonce will end up doing the same Unapologetic numbers

That's pretty healthy actually

So what's with JT? Those numbers are awful

Simple. He's an overplayed artist :derpga:  Radio kisses his a**. Even his flops were top 15 on pop radio... Must be nice.

Pure Adrenaline

didn't the beyhive dragged Rihanna for mediocre album sales? at this point Beyonce will end up doing the same Unapologetic numbers

karma ha power

rihannalol.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ray of Light

And Queen Rih wasn't covering all these "powerful" magazines, making every year end list, and touring while her album was fresh out made.gif

Rihalla 3 (+1)

Beyoncé 1

PUNCH gagawave.gif

VforVendetta

tho BTW managed to produce 2 international hits, one local hit and one European-Brazilian hit and WW Beyonce would dream to reach BTW's sales oppsga.gif

Judas was also huge in Japan, bigger than Bad Romance and it is about Platinum in the US, not that bad.

absynthetic

Rihanna has decent album sales despite some of her singles flopping

Her fans are pretty dedicated and almost all, if not all of her albums are platinum in the USA

4 was flopping really hard even compared to Rihanna

Beyonce overall has declined because now, with no visual album to release, as well as no surprise factor really, what other edge does she have left?

absynthetic

Simple. He's an overplayed artist :derpga:  Radio kisses his a**. Even his flops were top 15 on pop radio... Must be nice.

He has to be sponsored by someone 

Pure Adrenaline

Judas was also huge in Japan, bigger than Bad Romance and it is about Platinum in the US, not that bad.

slay ... tho what times have come ... we being proud of Gaga's first flops and drag people with them

you-career-is-dead-o.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ray of Light

Wait, it feels nice not being in fear of Off Topic WP makeup2.gif

4. Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) QUEEN 

Mariano

the fact that Problem had pre orders and It's STILL RISING while all Gaga, 1D and JB songs that have topped the Itunes last year have always had red updates right after they hit number 1 (or 1-2 updates later) while problem is increasing 9th update in a role (since it has been at number 1)

VforVendetta

slay ... tho what times have come ... we being proud of Gaga's first flops and drag people with them

you-career-is-dead-o.gif

Gaga slays even with her flops :toofloppy:

Gaga's first flop was MTN imo though.

Archived