3. Lana Del Rey - West Coast
4. Ed Sheeran - Sing
6. The Black Keys - Turn Blue

finally some change in the top 10 tho... took so long

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarryNight

People that complain anytime Katy is mentioned are turning this into a Lana thread. I don't care, but just sayin :manicure:

tell em  :manicure:

Unless Grammy Award-winning artist Cedric Gervais remixes it.

Your shade  :toofunny: 

I don't think she wants that, or likes it. He probably wouldn't after her comment in her vegas show.

Or who knows, he's been riding Lana's wave even naming a tour after her song, his pride might go down the drain. 

IAmThatGUY

3. Lana Del Rey - West Coast

4. Ed Sheeran - Sing

6. The Black Keys - Turn Blue

finally some change in the top 10 tho... took so long

Young & Beautiful and Summertime Sadness (Remix) effect :Whitney:

StarryNight

I hope z100 and KIIS start playing guy tomorrow, they didn't play it today so far 

Mrzio* (or mrzeo if you want to say it in Sebian).

Yep, lets hope the airplay pushes it.

Samo ako ne koristis ijekavicu ;)

And what's the AI atm? 6m?

KaanBTW

I hope z100 and KIIS start playing guy tomorrow, they didn't play it today so far 

I hope they will add G.U.Y. tomorrow.

APPLAUSE4YOU

such insolence... We seriously need some major stations to put it on power rotation...

I honestly think the best way to tell if this song will be able to rise up is if major stations add it. It's the only way to bring knowledge of the song to the public at this point. Performance won't suffice because their promotion wouldn't last and the music video won't be streamed if no one knows the song.

G.U.Y debuted at 35 on Pop Songs. it's at 36 on Kworb Pop Radio Chart lol

That reminds me of when Selena made that video stating she went #1 because she was looking at Mediabase, but Billboard had her at #2 :smh:

Arturo

That reminds me of when Selena made that video stating she went #1 because she was looking at Mediabase, but Billboard had her at #2 :smh:

Blurred Lines, her power.

Whispering

People that complain anytime Katy is mentioned are turning this into a Lana thread. I don't care, but just sayin :manicure:

Maybe it will be a nice change of pace! lol  (and I don't even care much for her music)

I am interested to see how this era goes for Lana, now that she has built up a nice sized fanbase in the U.S.

IMO, the new single will have some problems on Pop, without getting a good remix, but she isn't really aiming for Pop. Lana has established herself on other formats, so can do well without it.

Archived