Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

slay GUY slay....  This is the best single ever, I can't, I am soooo happy.... Slay Gagz, best comeback!

ok

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1396433896

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

slay GUY slay.... This is the best single ever, I can't, I am soooo happy.... Slay Gagz, best comeback!

Keep saying that, you may believe it in the end.

sUyeSer.gif

monketsharona

slay GUY slay....  This is the best single ever, I can't, I am soooo happy.... Slay Gagz, best comeback!

She said it's her best comeback since BTW ^^

VforVendetta

I still think that this album would've done much better if it wasn't entitled ARTPOP

Where have you been? :legend:

Stefani328

She said it's her best comeback since BTW ^^

Why do people keep saying that? When did  Gaga ever say that? It was a rumor started by a reliable "insider", but it was never confirmed. People just ran with it.

Depends. Demi put some of her videos out the day of her single release (not add date). Shakira has done it twice with both her singles. Empire doesn't even have an add date yet. Miley releases her videos before the add date, usually. They've move up the add date due to the response, on one of the singles. (can't remember which one)

Just because a song drops out of the BB 100, doesn't mean it can't get back in. That happens too.

Most of all, this is a third single. Its growth is going to look different than a debut single. Will it end up being even a top 20 song? I don't know...I have the same reservations I've always had, but it really is too early to call either way.

All your examples remains exceptions or pre album singles. Outside of Miley, I dont know any song that did that and turned the stategy into succes and Miley find the succes because of the video(s) reactions.

But hey let GUY be the first one.

Sorry but when I see a user with as few posts as you, and the majority of them are spreading negativity and saying G.U.Y. is over, it sends up a red flag. Who makes an account on a fan site just to be pessimistic and b*tch about the latest single?

Have you read all my posts hun?

i have praised some stuff!

btw - number of posts does not determine quality.

If you think G.U.Y. is still going to smash that's great!

Essence

Have you read all my posts hun?

i have praised some stuff!

btw - number of posts does not determine quality.

If you think G.U.Y. is still going to smash that's great!

yeah posts don't mean quality I agree but it's weird to make an account when you're not gonna act like a fan tbh

NewYorkCity

I'm starting to face it. This is not about the song (it slays, and the video slays x1000), it is about the singer.

Whispering

Why do people keep saying that? When did  Gaga ever say that? It was a rumor started by a reliable "insider", but it was never confirmed. People just ran with it.

THANK YOU!!! I was going to ask this question! I keep seeing people say this like they heard Gaga say it in an interview and I keep thinking that I've never heard her say it or read it in an interview!

So....typical. Something made up, that gets repeated enough, that fans start reporting it as fact!

I'm starting to face it. This is not about the song (it slays, and the video slays x1000), it is about the singer.

the singer is the most talented pop musician in the industry

Archived