šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

I think is useless to track GUY for now until some major promo eventĀ  ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You need a GGD award for that YAASS!
iF7vaVESnMdgG.gif

Ā 

omg the gif :deadbanana:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I think is useless to track GUY for now until some major promo eventĀ  ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

omg the gif :deadbanana:

Yeah, let's track Birthday for now. :lana:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

chris777

Katy ha power :emma:

Ā 

Ā 

501. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y. :emma:

welp she did it before it was saturday

Ā 

365. Katy Perry - Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J)

Ā 

only the Queen of popĀ 

iF7vaVESnMdgG.gif

The thing is it's not about fans feeling disappointed, it's about people stating their negative opinions towards the song / its performance over and over again. We get it the first time. After that, It gets boring. It's unnecessary. It doesn't bring something new to the discussion. And those type of unnecessary comments are the main reason why this thread has been closed many times.

Ā 

It's about keeping this thread cleaned up of that nonsense, for those who actually enjoy following the charts, no matter if we like certain songs or how they're performing at the moment.

So basically you want people to praise the song and it's performance when it is failing to live up to that?

I don;t get your position.

If we say we are disappointed or the song is struggling that is not allowed but saying the song is slaying when it obviously isn't is allowed?Ā 

Is that what you are trying to tell us?

So basically you want people to praise the song and it's performance when it is failing to live up to that?

I don;t get your position.

If we say we are disappointed or the song is struggling that is not allowed but saying the song is slaying when it obviously isn't is allowed?Ā 

Is that what you are trying to tell us?

No, we want people to not shade Gaga multiple times here or say how much she's flopping aka unnecessary negativity. We know thevsong isnt doing great.

Mariano

If you stop paying attention to people that constantly shade Gaga/her current single, they will stop.
And most importantly, STOP WHINING.Ā  If you didn't respond to his comment, the last 2 pages wouldn't have been full of ****.

People that are whining how others are being negative + how people compare Katy to Gaga etc.. are bringing more negativity in this thread.Ā  Just stop, it's so ****ing annoying :eww:

Someone posts "GUY is dead" just ignore it, because when you reply is when thingsĀ  GET MESSY.
Ā 

No, we want people to not shade Gaga multiple times here or say how much she's flopping aka unnecessary negativity. We know thevsong isnt doing great.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but the moment someone says something negative all hell breaks loses we are labelled trolls and worse.

Many fans are in denial.

My question to you and it is a sincere one - do you believe the song has any hope of getting back in the top 100 at this stage?

If you say no is that considered negative or realistic.

There is a very fine line here what is allowed and what isn't.

Whispering

There is so much off topic here, especially the last few pages.

This thread is going to get closed again.

StarryNight

If you stop paying attention to people that constantly shade Gaga/her current single, they will stop.

And most importantly, STOP WHINING.Ā  If you didn't respond to his comment, the last 2 pages wouldn't have been full of ****.

People that are whining how others are being negative + how people compare Katy to Gaga etc.. are bringing more negativity in this thread.Ā  Just stop, it's so ****ing annoying :eww:

Someone posts "GUY is dead" just ignore it, because when you reply is when thingsĀ  GET MESSY.

Ā 

MTE :rip: If they didn't quote him at allĀ it would be unnoticed, but no,Ā they quote him 10 times and now that post is spread through last 3 pages. And he actually can say that, that's his opinion, he didn't go off topic like most of usĀ :rip: if you don't agree just ignore itĀ  :yes:Ā Ā 

monketsharona

There is so much off topic here, especially the last few pages.

This thread is going to get closed again.

Actually there is nothing to follow on charts so yes they may close this thread for a moment

Whispering

Actually there is nothing to follow on charts so yes they may close this thread for a moment

Maybe they should for a while? until somethings happens...or doesn't with the new single.

Archived