Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Desperado

STOP WITH THE F ING NEGATIVITY

the more negativity you throw the more it'll hurt gaga.. stop it..

also you are WRONG, the videos for both PF AND LOVE GAME came out WELL BEFORE the songs even charted in the top 50 on billboard..

and didn't push the songs to top 50 either.. it took RADIO AND WORD OF MOUTH TO MAKE THEM HITS..

G.U.Y. entered top 40 radio.. and is rising.. it is doing very well it just came out 3 days ago officially as a single.. stop it.. NOT ONE GAGA SONG EXCEPT HER FIRST SINGLE usually goes top 20 immediately either..

if G.U.Y. gained 20 spins or less.. after the add date.. and was dropping out of the top 500.. on itunes.. that's a worry

Do what you want was a bigger hit than unconditionally.. you know what's hilarous.. DWUW was a top 10 hit in the UK.. and that was her last single.. and Canada.. it just only went platinum in the U.S which is not a flop in any way and it outsold unconditionally too

its not like gaga is unknown like in the fame era lmao 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Guys I know it's just been released on radio but let's face it even with a huge video this song is over.

The song is not getting a huge response.

Sometimes a huge video with an average song don't become hits.

I think GUY was lucky to reach it's peak of 76!

If it is over, stop coming to this thread. Nothing to look foward for you here. Thanks bye.

Guys I know it's just been released on radio but let's face it even with a huge video this song is over.

The song is not getting a huge response.

Sometimes a huge video with an average song don't become hits.

I think GUY was lucky to reach it's peak of 76!

U wanna make the mods lock the thread again I see 

tumblr_n3b52fu2fJ1r6jnjdo1_400.gif

If it is over, stop coming to this thread. Nothing to look foward for you here. Thanks bye.

Thanks for your kind words.

Listen I am allowed to come to any thread.

Just because you don't like my opinion bad luck.

Radio in 4 days has not embraced it.

Just because I am being negative doesn't mean my opinion is invalid.

Let's see how the song goes in the next 2 weeks if it isn't in the top 100 then move on!

its not like gaga is unknown like in the fame era lmao 

okay? Alejandro didn't erupt after it was announced a single.. neither did You and I or love game, and Love game came after two #1 monsters

Babel

Thanks for your kind words.

Listen I am allowed to come to any thread.

Just because you don't like my opinion bad luck.

Radio in 4 days has not embraced it.

Just because I am being negative doesn't mean my opinion is invalid.

Let's see how the song goes in the next 2 weeks if it isn't in the top 100 then move on!

You voiced your opinion on this thread already, saying how G.U.Y isn't going to be a hit and how bad the song was.

If you already stated that you don't like the song and told everybody is going to flop, what's the purpose of coming back again?

This repetitive negativity is really uncalled for.

KingOfSpain

US radio sucks tbh

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I still stand by my belief that NO ONE outside of our fanbase knows about this song. She just doesn't have the momentum. Give the song time. 

Ooooh, only pop girls are competition on the pop charts! I didn't know that!  :roll: In what world does that make sense? ATRL Queenland?

Artist like Pharrell and JT aren't charting on the Pop charts and have been doing so for the past year?

And Lorde "doesn't count" because her "music is different" although she had TWO number #1s on the Pop chart? :fail:

Miley doesn't count because she has faded, but she has more hits this era than Gaga, more single sales, and her album is still higher than Gaga's?. Just like Katy, Miley is doing better and Gaga is better.

You are just trying to make up anything you can to justify your daily obsession with this useless comparison that got old months ago.

There are MORE THAN TWO SONGS moving up the chart at this exact time.

This post. :worship:

So tired of people mixing up their frustration with Gaga's chart success with their anger at Katy's chart success. Katy's success is due to her own merit and hard work of herself as well as her team.

People need to stop shouting these typical responses just because she's savvy in today's industry and is powering right along.

You voiced your opinion on this thread already, saying how G.U.Y isn't going to be a hit and how bad the song was.

If you already stated that you don't like the song and told everybody is going to flop, what's the purpose of coming back again?

This repetitive negativity is really uncalled for.

That's a fair point

BLACKOUTbritney

Last week I made my ex boyfriend to buy the song :legend: get that promo :whitney:

You need a GGD award for that YAASS!

iF7vaVESnMdgG.gif

Archived