Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

You forgot the ones with their meltdown mode always on.

photo-9609.jpg?_r=1384883904

Lorde? :udidnt:

Pure Adrenaline

Not you, the other post.

oh :hug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Ray of Light

412. Katy Perry - Birthday

Gonna be a big hit IMO

As it should. Katy deserves every bit of success for making such immaculate single/career choices oprahq7.gif

Honestly sad & surprised to see G.U.Y do so poorly. I truly do hope radio picks it up after Gaga starts promoting it or just moves on oprah8.gif

Whispering

Lmao no, Katy and Gaga are more similar than Gaga and any other of those artists. Miley would be most similar but again she's not slaying over Gaga. Katy is though.... I don't care when Lorde and Pharrell do well, but when mediocre music does well over Gaga it annoys me.

Doesn't matter. There still have been other pop girls on the charts for the last six months. There has been other pop songs on the charts for the last six months. There has certainly been plenty of mediocre songs in the past six months that have done better than Gaga's songs.

There are more than two songs at this time in the top 50. For some reason, though, everyone acts like there are only two artists on the charts and only two songs in the top 50.

It is a senseless comparison and it always has been!

Gypsy Life

WW sales:

Soundtrack - Frozen  
Walt Disney - 247.000 - 6 weeks at No.1

Shakira - Shakira
Sony Music Latin / RCA - 90.000

Lorde - Pure Heroine 
Republic / Universal - 41.000

Beyoncé - Beyoncé  

Columbia - 32.000  

Katy Perry - Prism 
Capitol - 31.000

SpadesToStart

i wonder how many G.U.Y. requests are radios receiving these days.

especially z100  :toofunny:  :dies:

The programming directors of Z100 and KIIS better watch their backs if G.U.Y. isn't played in the next week :creepflop:

jhonyguy04

412. Katy Perry - Birthday

Gonna be a big hit IMO

Thats not a hard guess. ANYTHING Katy releases is a hit. Even uncle was not such a big flop. And yes I am pressed. It makes me so sad that Katy makes it seem so easy, while all we want is another top ten hit.  :messga:

Guys I know it's just been released on radio but let's face it even with a huge video this song is over.

The song is not getting a huge response.

Sometimes a huge video with an average song don't become hits.

I think GUY was lucky to reach it's peak of 76!

Desperado

Guys I know it's just been released on radio but let's face it even with a huge video this song is over.

we know.

Stefani328

Welcome back  :roll:

STOP WITH THE F ING NEGATIVITY

the more negativity you throw the more it'll hurt gaga.. stop it..

also you are WRONG, the videos for both PF AND LOVE GAME came out WELL BEFORE the songs even charted in the top 50 on billboard..

and didn't push the songs to top 50 either.. it took RADIO AND WORD OF MOUTH TO MAKE THEM HITS..

G.U.Y. entered top 40 radio.. and is rising.. it is doing very well it just came out 3 days ago officially as a single.. stop it.. NOT ONE GAGA SONG EXCEPT HER FIRST SINGLE usually goes top 20 immediately either..

if G.U.Y. gained 20 spins or less.. after the add date.. and was dropping out of the top 500.. on itunes.. that's a worry

Thats not a hard guess. ANYTHING Katy releases is a hit. Even uncle was not such a big flop. And yes I am pressed. It makes me so sad that Katy makes it seem so easy, while all we want is another top ten hit.  :messga:

Do what you want was a bigger hit than unconditionally.. you know what's hilarous.. DWUW was a top 10 hit in the UK.. and that was her last single.. and Canada.. it just only went platinum in the U.S which is not a flop in any way and it outsold unconditionally too

Archived