Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordgagx

Still no spin from Z100. They played Happy for 3 times in 2 hours :ohwell:

Stop with this song omg  :grr:

Essence
you can request it all you want...this isn't the 1990's...nobody cares what you request
leave

Ambrosia

Now I remember why I rarely visit the charts threads, thanks to a small handful of you.  You gonna be there to hammer in the last nail too?  :coffee:  At least request it and give it a chance.  And if it doesn't end up doing well, just enjoy it because you like it.  It's music - have fun.  She's a good and talented artist, she'll be around for the long haul.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Essence

Now I remember why I rarely visit the charts threads, thanks to a small handful of you.  You gonna be there to hammer in the last nail too?  :coffee:  At least request it and give it a chance.  And if it doesn't end up doing well, just enjoy it because you like it.  It's music - have fun.  She's a good and talented artist, she'll be around for the long haul.
I like the way you thunk

Let's hope the song does well, but if it doesn't, get the **** over it and appreciate it for the great music that it is.

Ambrosia

I like the way you thunk

Let's hope the song does well, but if it doesn't, get the **** over it and appreciate it for the great music that it is.

You got it.  I wish more people would get it.  :haha:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

wiltedbliss

I like the way you thunk

Ikr

MonsterMum

And as much as I don't like the song, I do think Gypsy would have already gone Top 10 with a video/etc. I wanted G.U.Y. to be a single over Gypsy, so I'm not saying "I KNEW IT," but probably would have been a better choice.

Gypsy just fits radio better.

:worship:  the tea!

As I recently said. 

Gypsy pulls in the moms..if you can't have the kids, go for their parents lol

Blue Jeans

Yeah i can see becoming a big hit, and being covered By Glee, nice song, but G.U.Y.>> for me

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Americano

I personally prefer GUY by a long shot, but looking back I don't know why I thought GUY was a better single.

I was listening to the radio today being like "none of this is female pop dance like GUY, but its all in the same realm as Gypsy.."

What can she do now though.. I hope the best for her and that eventually things begin turning around commercially for her.

I would expect a discount in the coming weeks if it didn't do as expected. 

Where are twitter monsters when you need them :MANiCURE:

Desperado

twitter monsters are useless tbh, and the "famous" ones too. they dont request **** -.- 

Shaney

I never like talking poorly about Gaga

but sis, you're goin down a real bad path

idk if she's doing lots of behind the scenes stuff, but it's stupid sitting here watching GUY do so poorly.

Archived