šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Mine has proven to be more accurate in the past and she said G.U.Y will do quite well :ohwell: They both, however, state that the 4th single will be a smash.

4th single or a completely new singleĀ Ā  :staymad:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4th single or a completely new singleĀ Ā  :staymad:

Ā 

Whatever the single is after GUY, whether is be a new single or 4th from ARTPOP. I personally am hoping for the latter. I want ARTPOP to have at least one huge hit so it can shut everyone the f*** up.

TwerkinLurkin

Agreed, but isn't Z100 one of the biggest supporters of 'floppy' singles? They were the biggest supporters of Perfume (a single that actually did quite well, it was ~#115 on iTunes with the same radio support :toofunny: ), Neon Lights, etc. I think that they might be the station that listens to requests the most.

Ā 

as soon as you posted this they played neon lights xD

as soon as you posted this they played neon lights xD

See, they might be the biggest female dance pop supporters of all big stations.

TwerkinLurkin

VOTE BITCHES

Ā 

YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO REFRESH EVERY TIME..

Ā 

ive been doing that this whole time just to make sure

monketsharona

Whatever the single is after GUY, whether is be a new single or 4th from ARTPOP. I personally am hoping for the latter. I want ARTPOP to have at least one huge hit so it can shut everyone the f*** up.

Though it could be another flop and that would be worse...Ā 

So instead we should Ā all have negative attitudes instead of at least trying to help request the song and support it.

Ā 

Attention all Gaga fans and chart followers, Ā please stop supporting G.U.Y., Ā no more requesting or voting because the song is dead.Ā  :kisses:Ā 

you can request it all you want...this isn't the 1990's...nobody cares what you request

Cher Lloyd's new singles Sirens and Dirty Love are really good. You can really say that she moved from that sound from her debut album (not that I didn't like that as well, but she definitely deserves more success now).

Whispering

you can request it all you want...this isn't the 1990's...nobody cares what you request

Ā 

Remember, this era is over, bye now.

Archived