Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Gaga really needs to give Australia and NZ some attention. They've completely gotten the shaft this era :smh:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

One thing that pisses me off, is that she could of sent the song back in january or february and Perform at the Grammys

imagine the promo :giveup:

and then, release the music video :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

One thing that pisses me off, is that she could of sent the song back in january of february and Perform at the Grammys

imagine the promo :giveup:

and then, release the music video :cry:

I said that yesterday that the song should have been sent to radio in January. This delay is hurting the song. It would have had a good amount of radio built up before the video hit. The song is riding off zero momentum now.

I just want a big performance in the US

The MTV Movie Awards would be perfect. Why can't you Gaga!  :noparty:

badboymonsterx

Why is Birthday already playing so much? I don't understand why radio is playing that song and dark horse? And we can't even get GUY? getting #frustrated

ladymonster

Everytime i say TFM was my favourite era, i get hate because everyone thinks its because of sales. Honestly, my favourite Lady Gaga songs are Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Hair, Heavy Metal Lover and Paparrazi. Its not because of sales, ARTPOP has not been my favourite era. Although it could change if Sexxx Dreams were to be a single, my fave song :worship:

Mariano

R.I.P.  G.U.Y.  :(  You were a really nice sis as a video, but as a chart performance you are one lazy ****. 

ladymonster

i don't care if ya'll think its over, i'm still requesting the sh*t out of the good sis G.U.Y. :pawsup:

G.U.Y. will smash in a couple of weeks, it has to

tumblr_mak2zy92ZF1qd2k1no5_250.gif

It can't now that Birthday is out, hope it doesn't get blocked

It'll be best if Gaga does promotion in the USA and the UK first than the smaller markets, although GUY isn't officially impacting radio until the 12th of May in the UK

I would usually agree, but I have to disagree. Dance pop is fading in both countries, more in the US. Gaga should promote in China, South Korea, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, Italy, Sweden and Spain and of course do like 2 promo spots in the UK/US like with every single.

OBEY

It can't now that Birthday is out, hope it doesn't get blocked

the two songs can still smash "together"

Archived