💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

spanishmonster

should do that in this country tbh. 131 copies needed to enter Top 10 on iTunes here, which would give Top 10 exposure and airplay to the song... hmm...

Yesss,... this is why am saying this... Top10 on itunes= More airplay= More sales

buy stupid love on itunes

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes when DWUW was released with Christina, she was played as well on 3 FM since they have an iTunes top 5 every day and she was on number 4.

I didn't buy the Xtina remix yet I just realized :udidnt: omg #flopfan

lord I'm starting to love Let It Go (Indina Menzel version ofc)  :giveup:

I've been enjoying it for months already. AMAZING song!

lord I'm starting to love Let It Go (Indina Menzel version ofc)  :giveup:

About time sis. It's amazing although I hate when radio plays the Demi flop version :awkney: and I seethed when one local news announced the day after the oscars: "let It Go by Demi Lovato won the academy award for best original song" :awkney:

Dean Winchester

About time sis. It's amazing although I hate when radio plays the Demi flop version :awkney: and I seethed when one local news announced the day after the oscars: "let It Go by Demi Lovato won the academy award for best original song" :awkney:

my sisters think its a demi lovato song and im like "Nnnnnn she just covered it"  :awkney: Not demi glamorizing lies  :toofunny:

my sisters think its a demi lovato song and im like "Nnnnnn she just covered it"  :awkney:

somebody in my class asked me whether I liked the song and I was like 'which version?' and she was like 'are there multiple versions' (she only knew the Demi version :facepalm: ). Ugh, annoys me so much.

Dean Winchester

somebody in my class asked me whether I liked the song and I was like 'which version?' and she was like 'are there multiple versions' (she only knew the Demi version :facepalm: ). Ugh, annoys me so much.

Watch them say demi won an oscar  :dies: The fact that some think demi will get an oscar before gagz  :awkney: seriously though gagz needs to write a soundtrack for a film just for a chance to win an oscar  :reductive:

StarryNight

Greece's a flop ( :crossed: )

When I was in Singapore last year Gaga was everywhere on radio which was amazing :toofunga: but this summer I'm going to a few countries that probably barely know Applause :lana: (Czech Republic, south-Poland, Hungary, probs Slovakia)

East Europe trip, good luck  :lana:

Valextra

No signs of GUY on the most important italian radio where DWUW was 1 on the airplay this winter :giveup: :nooo:

No signs of GUY on the most important italian radio where DWUW was 1 on the airplay this winter :giveup: :nooo:

The decay :giveup:

East Europe trip, good luck  :lana:

Thank you :lana: not exactly eastern tho, more Central. My family's scared of East-Europe and doesn't want to go there :toofunny: we've already been in Russia anyways :lana:and we're probs only going to the capital cities because we don't like dirt :lana: the generalisations tbh :lana:

Blank Space

Thank you :lana: not exactly eastern tho, more Central. My family's scared of East-Europe and doesn't want to go there :toofunny: we've already been in Russia anyways :lana:and we're probs only going to the capital cities because we don't like dirt :lana: the generalisations tbh :lana:

Excuse me , The Baltics are flaw free.

Excuse me , The Baltics are flaw free.

Did I mention Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia? :lana: :lana:

Archived