Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What if next album is produced by Fernando?

Ascetic

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Only here for 1-2 songs from Fernando, 2-3 frpm Redone, 2-3 from Zedd, 1-2 from Madeon, 1 from Rick Rubin, 2-3 from DJWS. BEST ALBUM OF HER CAREER.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to have him back. Every album had good producers.

The "experimental" and "generic" labels are kinda useless. Jewels N' Drugs was experimental and look what it is. Do What U Want is pretty simple and it's a good song. 

Well think about it, how many pop songs are there out right now that sound like Heavy Metal Lover or TEOG

Just listen to the instrumentals and you'll see why

Fernando draws upon grime, glitch, rock, and other electronic genres and perfectly blends them together to form something different

Dean Winchester

I'll be slain by any gaga album, who ever the producer is.  I loved Fernando's work on BTW, so it'll be great to have him back.  But what I really want is an album solely produced by gaga tbh  :legend: Just imagine the slayage  :nooo:

Fernando was never my favorite. His productions are hit or miss, and you never know what you're going to get. I

I would like to see RedOne. He's always been my favorite. DJWS is great, too.

Exactly!

HML is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP itself :emma:

Deer god please ditch alien Zedd and give me Madeon :giveup:

I can't take more Stay the Night reductiveness :giveup:

Godeon>>>> :legend:

but who cares about Stay The Night, Aura's 2nd verse and G.U.Y.'s bridge are EVERYTHING h0jO18e.png Gags makes him give the best of himself :nooo:

Well think about it, how many pop songs are there out right now that sound like Heavy Metal Lover or TEOG

Fernando draws upon grime, glitch, rock, and other electronic genres and perfectly blends them together to form something different

I always thought HML sounded a lot like what was on radio at the time, but everybody always says it's experimental so maybe my ears are just broken :laughga:

Godeon>>>> :legend:

but who cares about Stay The Night, Aura's 2nd verse and G.U.Y.'s bridge are EVERYTHING h0jO18e.png Gags makes him give the best of himself :nooo:

G.U.Y. was basically a rip off of another song in his discography though idr the name at the moment :fan:

G.U.Y. was basically a rip off of another song in his discography though idr the name at the moment :fan:

let's don't even talk about Donatella then :emma: (although I love it)

yeah anyway Godeon >>>> :manicure: he should've had more tracks on ARTPOP :giveup:

I always thought HML sounded a lot like what was on radio at the time, but everybody always says it's experimental so maybe my ears are just broken :laughga:

Like what though :laughga:

The synth line I guess? Other than that, the other instrumentals and her voice being altered isn't anything like on the radio, as well as the fact that her chorus was almost entirely comprised of "Oooooo o o o o o o ooooo oo oooo HML"

Exactly!

HML is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP itself :emma:

I never think she really had a music theory for what ARTPOP is, but IMO all her albums before are executed more 'ARTPOP' than ARTPOP... The only real idea with ARTPOP was to use fine artists/fine art references/make fine art references etc... And then in between she cutesied it up like with the AMAs/SNL/GMA(Wizard of Oz) ... in between feeling the need to look 'normal'..

The Fame Monster with it's accompanying fashion films and visuals  and consistent fashion were probably the most artistic and conceptual and creative period for her output really; ARTPOP sort of implied these weird ideas as a concept that to make art means to reference fine art.. which was sort of too obvious at times.. not saying the era is bad at all but :shrug:

I never think she really had a music theory for what ARTPOP is, but IMO all her albums before are executed more 'ARTPOP' than ARTPOP... The only real idea with ARTPOP was to use fine artists/fine art references/make fine art references etc... And then in between she cutesied it up like with the AMAs/SNL/GMA(Wizard of Oz) ... in between feeling the need to look 'normal'..

The Fame Monster with it's accompanying fashion films and visuals  and consistent fashion were probably the most artistic and conceptual and creative period for her output really; ARTPOP sort of implied these weird ideas as a concept that to make art means to reference fine art.. which was sort of too obvious at times.. not saying the era is bad at all but :shrug:

I don't think she knows what ARTPOP is and so nobody knows

Yeah, she's incorrectly and correctly referenced some earlier paintings and mythology, but so what?

How is that artistic? Is that not just a reference? :awkney:

Maybe I'm missing stuff

DrewStevens

Yes but Fernando produced Stars Are Blind by Paris Hilton. It's a good song, but it's definetly generic.

Americano is kinda weak in production and Fashion Of His Love sounds pretty dated and even recycled.

Earthquake and Love Is a Suicide (by Natalia Kills) have many similarities with Dance In The Dark.

A different and experimental sound doesn't equates to a good song.

let's don't even talk about Donatella then :emma: (although I love it)

yeah anyway Godeon >>>> :manicure: he should've had more tracks on ARTPOP :giveup:

Why not, is it not a Zedd original :emma:

And I agree, it kind of sucks he's swiped under the rug, because he produced some fantastic tracks honestly

Like what though :laughga:

The synth line I guess? Other than that, the other instrumentals and her voice being altered isn't anything like on the radio, as well as the fact that her chorus was almost entirely comprised of "Oooooo o o o o o o ooooo oo oooo HML"

I don't know. It just never sounded new or fresh to me. :shrug:

Why not, is it not a Zedd original :emma:

And I agree, it kind of sucks he's swiped under the rug, because he produced some fantastic tracks honestly

Because he recycled it from an unreleased track and didn't even bother to change some things to make it different :emma:

I seriously hope we get to see a lot more of him in the next album :giveup: pls gags

Archived