Little Monsters stan categories

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I've been a fan since Just Dance and Born This Way is my favorite, so no

It doesn't have to do with which era you became a fan, I'm writing at the top. :rip:

Tokyo Rose

It doesn't have to do with which era you became a fan, I'm writing at the top. :rip:

You also said we believe nothing she does will ever top Born This Way. This is false.

I had high hopes that ARTPOP would be her best album yet, but it disappointed me. I can't force myself to like it.

That doesn't mean she can't top Born This Way in the future, it just means she hasn't yet.

VforVendetta

You also said we believe nothing she does will ever top Born This Way. This is false.

I had high hopes that ARTPOP would be her best album yet, but it disappointed me. I can't force myself to like it.

That doesn't mean she can't top Born This Way in the future, it just means she hasn't yet.

So you admit it. :fan: Well tou don't have to be everything the description says, most of them (dont worry I am also a bit of a BTW hipster bit inside)

Tokyo Rose

So you admit it. :fan: Well tou don't have to be everything the description says, most of them (dont worry I am also a bit of a BTW hipster bit inside)

I'm the furthest thing from a "hipster".

Most "hipster" fans on this site like singers like Lana Del Rey, who I personally can't stand. And they think ARTPOP is her best album.

All the hipsters hated on "Born This Way", because it was cooler to say "Oh she just copies Madonna" than to stand up for Gaga's work.

That's why you would see them every day on this site with Madonna avis, complaining constantly about Born This Way but never actually leaving the site.

VforVendetta

I'm the furthest thing from a "hipster".

Most "hipster" fans on this site like singers like Lana Del Rey, who I personally can't stand. And they think ARTPOP is her best album.

All the hipsters hated on "Born This Way", because it was cooler to say "Oh she just copies Madonna" than to stand up for Gaga's work.

That's why you would see them every day on this site with Madonna avis, complaining constantly about Born This Way but never actually leaving the site.

When I use tje word hipster I don't mean the actual hipsters. ( I don't think Gaga has many hipster fans at all). I mean those that act like hipsters when it comes to BTW era

I'm a Fame/TFM/BTW fan mixed, but I don't necessarily want the old Gaga back. I appreciate her evolution and love BTW era. As for ARTPOP era, I'm just enjoying the ride. 

Love Trumps Hate

paganpoetry

Fame era stan  :king:

But I prefer TFM BTW and ARTPOP better

so a non-era :ohwell:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

VforVendetta

Fame era stan :king:

But I prefer TFM BTW and ARTPOP better

Have you read the OP? :flop:

paganpoetry

Have you read the OP? :flop:

Just edited

it slipped my mind :toofloppy:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Archived