Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Little Monsters stan categories

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Well, I've been a huge fan since Just Dance but I'm not a nostalgic asshole.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingGhosts

I became a monster in the BTW era, but that description isn't true for me

same with me
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

La Primavera

It doesn't have to do with In which era you became a fan but which era you stan.

oops oh okay, i'm such a flop :laughga:

RAMROD

Sorry, but anyone who wrote this first must be pressed tbh. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evan Peters

None tbh.

I guess I'm a combo of an Oldschool fan and a Fame Monster Stan. Except, I don't say I want the old Gaga back, nor do I think TFM was her peak, so yeah.

emma roberts is an abuser

La Primavera

I'm a mix of The Fame Monster Stans and The Oldschool Fans. I didn't start stanning back then, but I can relate to the descriptions

VforVendetta

Sorry, but anyone who wrote this first must be pressed tbh. :fan:

Maybe I am but considering that I don't declare a preference you can't really know. My OP is very well - balanced.

'- The Born This Way hipsters: these are the stans of BTW era. They claim that it was Gaga's most ambitious work and that Gaga was Mother Teresa back then. They claim that everything Gaga did and will do will never reach BTW. They love to use the word basic for everything that doesn't belong in BTW era.Even if BTW was very successful they wait the day that the GP will fully embrace and appreciate the masterpiece that is BTW. They tend to be snob with ARTPOP claiming that it was not innovative enough and that BTW is the real ARTPOP (even if Gaga created and ARTPOP so she only can define what ARTPOP is).'

:wtf: but that's true :huh:

no really, you braught your own opinion/feeling a bit too much into that sentence :emma:

Tropico

OMG I'm a total YASSSS Stan I love nthing Gaga does :lmao:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

VforVendetta

'- The Born This Way hipsters: these are the stans of BTW era. They claim that it was Gaga's most ambitious work and that Gaga was Mother Teresa back then. They claim that everything Gaga did and will do will never reach BTW. They love to use the word basic for everything that doesn't belong in BTW era.Even if BTW was very successful they wait the day that the GP will fully embrace and appreciate the masterpiece that is BTW. They tend to be snob with ARTPOP claiming that it was not innovative enough and that BTW is the real ARTPOP (even if Gaga created and ARTPOP so she only can define what ARTPOP is).'

:wtf: but that's true :huh:

no really, you braught your own opinion/feeling a bit too much into that sentence :emma:

I think many have declared that but maybe you are right. :huh: Anyway.

Jester

I'm Oldschool Early The Fame Era stan and what you posted is not true :awkney:

I'm fan from 2008 and stan since February 2009. and as every day since then went on I loved her every day even more and it never ends and it never will. 

BTW Hipster tbh and I'm not denying the description, I truly think she won't top BTW.

Oh and the oldschool fans (the ones who only liked gaga back then) are the worst. How many times has someone on this forum resurrected a youtube video of Gaga mentioning art and pop together? She was always the same so to these people she must have always been pretentious.

Archived