💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Member & Remixer Jordan Howe (CandyWarhol) Dies At Age 19

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Mama Ru

I am so sorry to learn of her death. I didn't know her, but this is a horrible tragedy. RIP.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Amen Fashion

Rest In Peace. This is really sad. I hope that she finds her peace and a place where she is accepted. This world is cruel. We humans are nothing but bad. So young so much to live to but she couldn't. That's sad. I don't know what to say. Rest in Peace.

ChicaSkas

Rest in peace. :(

Can we do something to make sure Gaga knows?

I'm doing everything I can to make sure Gaga knows about this.... a post is expected to be made on LM.com by Caolan later today... and at least one Haus member will be seeing it.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Guest RELOAD

Bless her soul, she seemed like a really lovely person, which makes it even more heartbreaking. That drawing is so powerful, she was obviously such a talented girl, rest in piece.

Edited by RELOAD

dy2light

:( really really sad to see her go. she clearly was one amazing person whom I would have loved to meet.

Thanks for this wonderful tribute, Chica

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Oh my god :( may she rest in peace, I have some of her remixes from your thread Chica, she was incredibly talented, I never knew she drew though. What an incredible piece of art and an incredible member of the community.

:rip: Jordan. <3

fullofsheibe

I'm doing everything I can to make sure Gaga knows about this.... a post is expected to be made on LM.com by Caolan later today... and at least one Haus member will be seeing it.

I will share this Chica, it's really sad to loose a Monster who's being bullied, she (or he with all respect) passed into her (his) edge of glory, we will always love you Jordan, omg I loved that Born This Way megamix and omg :(  :emo:

TraeumereiLPB

Suicide due to bullying... Sigh. This world surely is a rotten place. RIP Jordan :cry:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Eighteen

i hope gaga sees her story on LM. bullying must die. long live acceptance and compassion. rest in peace, CW <3