Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW Video Leak Discussion

Kyle

Featured Posts

Oh ffs, you are really reaching with this one! :roll:

short =/= teenager

no make-up =/= teenager

:fail:

If you have seen the video of R.Kelly peeing on that girl, and then you see the stills from the video that show Kelly standing over Gaga, and she is on the floor crawling away, then perhaps you would not dismiss my OP as really reaching.

In that video still Gaga does NOT look like a 28yr old woman - and most of the time she does!

I asked friends who are not the least bit interested in Gaga and they all read that photograph as a man menacing a teenager.

But, hey. We can agree to disagree. When you've been abused as a child and teen the way I have then maybe my views are a bit over the top and don't count.

MEDONER

If you have seen the video of R.Kelly peeing on that girl, and then you see the stills from the video that show Kelly standing over Gaga, and she is on the floor crawling away, then perhaps you would not dismiss my OP as really reaching.

In that video still Gaga does NOT look like a 28yr old woman - and most of the time she does!

I asked friends who are not the least bit interested in Gaga and they all read that photograph as a man menacing a teenager.

But, hey. We can agree to disagree. When you've been abused as a child and teen the way I have then maybe my views are a bit over the top and don't count.

the drama behind two BTS pics and a 10 secs LQ video snippet tho  :megaflop:

tylerjudas

i just feel like the worst part of this video is there was no 'closure'. I'd be fine with her not releasing it if she just gave a reason or explanation. 

Teal Ambition

and the fact that this thread has 34 pages and counting :lmao:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

hughdancy

Oh ffs, you are really reaching with this one! :roll:

short =/= teenager

no make-up =/= teenager

:fail:

She does look much younger than usual in the shots we saw :P

MEDONER

and the fact that this thread has 34 pages and counting :lmao:

yet nothing new leaked and probably won't leak  :omfgaga:

Teal Ambition

yet nothing new leaked and probably won't leak  :omfgaga:

Exactly  :dies:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Yeah fair enough but Gaga's no fool and she wouldn't have shut down that video without good reason and good advice.

Whispering

Well, hey, if your friends thought that...then it must be true! :roll: :smh:

She looked like a woman without make-up. That was her look for DWUW- stripped back and natural.

Natural =/= a teenager! Newsflash: Teenagers wear make-up, curl their hair and dress up!

Gaga's performance at UK X Factor back on October 27th:

Main-Gaga-2648346.jpg

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5770608/lady-gaga-debuts-venus-do-what-u-want-live-on-uk-x-factor-watch

This was BEFORE DWUW ever even impacted radio stations, and way before the video was filmed!

Edited by rarigoes

Haldy

I kinda don't want it to leak... if Gaga's worried enough to not release it, we should deffinately be worried.

feelitinmybones

I wish we could all just get the video and not the media/GP :cry:

I want the video but not the backlash :cry: