Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One GaGa song you wish you could hear for the first time... again?

boobtank

Featured Posts

Computer

Good question and this is really hard.

I would say Bad Romance because I lost it when that video dropped + hearing it for the first time :flutter:

Otherwise Aura

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the most intense first-listen experience with The Edge of Glory. I was laughing and crying hysterically at the same time and then wrote a huge epic poem lmao. It was insane.

Judas, because I hadn't been a stan for very long and that was the first one I stayed up late and counted down for, and I was so nervous that would be a mess but I loved it so much, and like I couldn't entirely make out all the words but I distinctly remember hearing only "ear condom" during that part and just loving the whole song so much  :giveup:

Allison M

So many :giveup:

-Paparazzi because that was the first song I was actually in the fanbase for. I started researching Gaga around Poker Face/LoveGame and was a hardcore fan by Paparazzi.

-Bad Romance because Bad Romance tbh

-BTW because the feels of finally hearing it.

-Judas and Bloody Mary because they seriously blew me away the first listen.

-Gypsy because I felt WEIRD listening to it the first time. Like I was happy and sad. It was weird. Actually, it was too weird. So nevermind.

ItsTommyBitch

Venus.

I still love it, but it was just so Out of this world when i first heard it. Such an interesting song 

Also Sexxx Dreams -- when she performed it @ swinefest I knew it would be my favorite on the album (its actually #3 lol)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Molly Aphrodite

My first time experience with Venus was life changing, but hearing Bad Romance's demo then final version for the first times are what sealed my fate as a little monster :rockstar:

iloveit123

"Pokerface" only because I have listened to it so many times I don't even really like it anymore, lol, but damn that was my jam from the very first note when i heard it

Archived