đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PROFESSIONAL VIDEO: SEXXX DREAMS AT ROSELAND

hughdancy

Featured Posts

I think she sings it quite well. The only part I hate hearing her sing is the "help me here!" cos it sounds horrible, the only time she has ever hit that note properly was at Swinefest, every other time it just doesn't sound that great.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I think she sings it quite well. The only part I hate hearing her sing is the "help me here!" cos it sounds horrible, the only time she has ever hit that note properly was at Swinefest, every other time it just doesn't sound that great.

I still think it's interesting overall how she hits the C# instead of just the C as in the album. It makes the melody a lot more interesting, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

codymonster

I still think it's interesting overall how she hits the C# instead of just the C as in the album. It makes the melody a lot more interesting, imo.

I noticed that too! I feel she does it because it sounds more like a cry for help that way. Cause it's a little bit more dissonant then the rest of the lyrics.

Floppy

Interesting performance! I like the bis-xual threesome aspect- it's like an evolved version of the Alejandro MB1.0 performance.

OT, but I was so impressed with Judas by the end of BTW/throughout BTWB. She really got good with it in the castle, particularly when she eased out the choreography.

You're SOOOO right. I never really noticed that until right now. :flop:

Katie14

She actually may never sing that chorus the way y'all want her to. It sounds super uncomfortable to sing after the deep verses. 

Waking Up in Vegas is an awesome song and it's one of the examples of a song that tries to do a lot and succeeds, so I'm not at all bothered by the live version.

When does she sing waking up in vegas?

I think it's it's just a matter of time when we will get this. If someone have this what's the point keeping and not showing.

gagaisitalian

This is so embarrassing and I feel like I shouldn't have done it, but I was the one who yelled "YOU WERE IN MY SEXXX DREAMS" at the beginning of this video.

:sweat:

OH GOD IMAGINE THEY ARE RECORDING IT TO PUT IT IN ACT 2 LIKE THE ITUNES FESTIVAL DELUXE EDITION  :dead:  :dead:

rezjohnsen

PLEASE THE WHOLE VIDEO FOR OTHER SONGS :excited2:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

defectds

Oh man what a yawnish performance.

Also this is a crazy leak. It even already has verizon brand sponsoring. I doubt it's for a DVD.

Psychedelic

kinda boring, I prefer the swinefest or the artrave performances a million times!

Archived