Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Roseland 3/28 - Videos, Pix, Set List + My Experience

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

what was the exclusive merchandise item for the little monsters package?

Tote bag + lanyard + NUMBERED poster!! The poster itself is a bigger version of what's on the tote bag and lanyard but each one is numbered out of /2250 which is pretty amazing.

Since there is 2250 posters and 7 shows, that means there is on average 320 VIP's each night.

Tote bag + lanyard + NUMBERED poster!! The poster itself is a bigger version of what's on the tote bag and lanyard but each one is numbered out of /2250 which is pretty amazing.

Since there is 2250 posters and 7 shows, that means there is on average 320 VIP's each night.

Thank you so much! im going next friday with LMZ vip.   do you think if i get there at 4pm ill be back in the 10th row.  or were there a decent amount of lmz's who came close to door check in time?

speedbliss

Was it that group of fans who are always in pictures with her?

I felt so bad for you man! There were extra mean spirited people at this show. We gotta try and block all of the bad crap out though and remember we saw her on her birthday at a small club. It's hard though... Oh the people.

Gypsy princess it was great meeting you. Sorry I took off so fast when I realized there was a new LMZ line. You looked fierce! You and your friend were so sweet.

Here is a vid I took of the most annoying of all fans. Makeeb. He wasn't there all day and him and his friends tried jumping in front of the LMZ line. And some GUY will upload better quality vids later. Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload HD without wifi.

http://youtu.be/yWQOLsgR9Zs

theworldfamous

This entire post is rude. Shut up. You didn't spend the money, the people who spent the money have everything right to complain. Take a seat.

THANK YOU. I paid $66 and change for the Sunday night show at Roseland. I've paid similar prices to see Kesha and Bruno Mars in this exact same venue and they played longer sets. The fans who bought LMZ and other VIPs dropped some serious cash for that show, which again, the pricing is on par with other full-length concerts that have been played at Roseland among other NYC concert venues.

You have to take into consideration that I worked hard for my money. Then factor in my traveling expenses, waiting in line, the show (which is standing room only) ... that's still a lot of time and energy that I'm spending just to see Lady Gaga. To hear that the show is only 55 minutes is a HUGE disappointment that is making me seriously regret my purchase.

I know some of you will say that I'm acting as though I'm "entitled" or that Gaga "doesn't owe [me] anything," but as a ticketholder... yes I am entitled, and yes I am owed a show. So the unfortunate news is: Lady Gaga will not be giving me my money's worth on Sunday.

GypsyPrincess26

I felt so bad for you man! There were extra mean spirited people at this show. We gotta try and block all of the bad crap out though and remember we saw her on her birthday at a small club. It's hard though... Oh the people.

Gypsy princess it was great meeting you. Sorry I took off so fast when I realized there was a new LMZ line. You looked fierce! You and your friend were so sweet.

Here is a vid I took of the most annoying of all fans. Makeeb. He wasn't there all day and him and his friends tried jumping in front of the LMZ line. And some GUY will upload better quality vids later. Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload HD without wifi.

It was wonderful meeting you too!!! Ahhh I loved how many people were like "hey hello kitty balloons are you gypsy??" I felt like a famous person! It was great! Everyone I met from GGD were super sweet!! <333

MonsterBall13

He sounds like a b---h

gardenpanty

Soooo WOMP to that. We've seen the stage and theres no pit. :lmao:

the whole GA is a pit. i do think she'll pick some fans, maybe not 20, that might be a little too much, but still.

I didn't want her to use headset mics for this or the tour. She sounds better on handheld ones

thefamebitch

He sounds like a b---h

He is a b---h, he cut in front of me in the LMZ line and acted like he was the king.  I waited in that LMZ line for about 5 hours, he wasn't there until like 30 minutes before we went in.  

GooGoo4Gaga

I had an incredible time last night!  Now, there was A LOT of pushing!  BUT I was lucky that the people who were around me were pretty awesome.  It was the people pushing to get to the front who were an issue.  And some of the people who were smoking joints started acting out at one point but were removed by security.  I was GA Floor and arrived at around 3 pm. Doors opened at 7 pm. I was about 10 rows behind LMZ.  My friend was GA Mezz and said she  couldn't see anything at all (she is one 5 ft. tall).  The set list WAS short, but I wasn't expecting a full concert style setlist anyway.  Her performance itself was on point! Loved her!!!  The drinks were $22 for anyone who is interested in knowing.  :P  

I live in NYC and paid nothing compared to OP, so I guess I might not have been happy either.  

I'm going again on Monday!  Hoping for a better experience with regard to the a**holes who were pushing.

MonsterBall13

He is a b---h, he cut in front of me in the LMZ line and acted like he was the king.  I waited in that LMZ line for about 5 hours, he wasn't there until like 30 minutes before we went in.

I hope he doesn't come to the Toronto artRave cuz I have lmz

ChristianSaad

He sounds like a b---h

He was really nice to me in line. Keyword: IN LINE. in fact his friends that let him cut were directly behind me in line. They showed up minutes after we did.

Anyway, him being nice to me obviously meant nothing when it was time to go in because he zoomed past me and the 8 people that were in front of me. Even his friends went along with him and tried to play like "oh we're not cutting anyone"...

I'm not mad about it anymore because I've let it go. It's all in the past and there's nothing you can do about it. But shame on you for being a fan like that. I would never ruin someone else's experience just so I can be front row center again. And by the way don't you see Gaga like on a daily basis, calm down. He also told me he's going to 6 of the 7 shows.

Where are all the fans that were with me in 08 and 09. I miss those fans. Everyone was so nice. Sharing stuff in line and partying together and enjoying the show when Gaga comes on. None of that exists anymore.. THESE NEW FANS NEED TO GO TO MILEY CYRUS IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT!

the whole GA is a pit. i do think she'll pick some fans, maybe not 20, that might be a little too much, but still.

True. By pit I meant something inside the stage. Either way it's going to be amazing and hopefully I can get her attention.

speedbliss

Where are all the fans that were with me in 08 and 09. I miss those fans. Everyone was so nice. Sharing stuff in line and partying together and enjoying the show when Gaga comes on. None of that exists anymore..

I hope it will be better for artRAVE. I'm specifically avoiding anymore NYC shows from now on. I think its a certain fan base in that area. The stalkers who are overly obsessed and feel entitled.

Archived