Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland 3/28 - Videos, Pix, Set List + My Experience

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrincess26

Does anyone have a pic from the GA area?

I have a whole bunch I don't know how to post pictures on here! 

So what you're saying is.. if you don't have LMZ you'll basically be at the back of the damn venue?

Any chance this was near the girl who was sitting on the floor because she wanted to conserve energy/was sick all week? People are just plain rude. The middle was definitely filled with assholes but the concert was definitely amazing and worth it despite everyone else.

That is for the ARTRAVE. She never said she was picking 20 people up for the Roseland shows. 

Thanks I cleared that up with the tweet lol. I was further laughing at the lack of artRave pit inside the stage. :lmao: 

ChristianSaad

We're you the one who was separated from his friends trying to move sideways? Seriously. Horribly organized LMZ. And some of the fans were horrible. I enjoyed Gaga but the rest was total crap. Thanks for posting these.

YES THAT WAS ME! I was having a panic attack on the floor

I tried moving to the right, NOT forward.. instead I got pushed back row by row eventually until I ended up with about 5 rows of fans ahead of me.. complete DISASTER..

I got all the way to the right where my friends were and there was 10 fans inbetween me and them and they said "HELL NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING THROUGH US!" and I was like fine thanks for being so nice to other Gaga fans and I just stayed where I was at that point and almost started to cry..

Luckily my love for Gaga kept me going. She was amazing and on point. If it wasn't for those stupid fans I would have had the best night of my life.

P.S. LMZ was totally not worth it, in terms of the "early admission" aspect. I would have been happy with just a GA ticket because a ton of GA's were near me and even in front of me since they assholed their way to the front.

This one guy (wearing kandi and light gloves, rave style) was about 6'4" and he started all the way in the back and got up to me and the people I was standing next to. He tried going in front of us and we all literally had to push him back. I looked at him and said "dude, you're TALL AS **** you're gonna have a good view no matter where you are, stop being an asshole and cutting all these short people"... this one girl near me was about to punch him in his face but he cut other people instead.. disaster lol

It's too bad about LMZ. Wigh they could barricade a section on the floor for those tickets only. For those with LMZ, did you stop and buy merchandise first? Was the merch stand still open after the show ended? TBH, I have found so many more friendly monsters on this site than LM.com. For the message Gaga tries so hard to spread, I am appalled with the amount of ***holes on that site. The behavior of the pushing at the show just goes to show the selfishness of others and disregard for fellow fans. We are all there to have a good time.

Well, she looked amazing in the pictures you all posted. I still cannot wait! This is really a once in a lifetime experience IMO.

Thanks for sharing. So glad this worked out well for you Gypsyprincess! It was a rough road getting there!

<3 <3 <3

I literally just was telling my best friend how the LMZ should have been set up in their own designated area. 

Jesus. I feel bad for the people who paid nearly $300 for mess.  I almost did it and I'm happy I didn't. Ugh.

GypsyPrincess26

So what you're saying is.. if you don't have LMZ you'll basically be at the back of the damn venue?

I didn't have it and I was about two rows back. 

Pure Adrenaline

Amazing she nailed it :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChristianSaad

I didn't have it and I was about two rows back. 

You had GA and ended up in the 2nd row? If so, then you really had to push and shove your way there. When all the LMZ's were inside (before the GA's came in) there was already about 10-12 rows of fans. Then at 7PM the doors opened for GA and that's where the **** show began. They all started worming their way to the front through all the LMZ's.

GypsyPrincess26

I had an amazing time…maybe I have no frame of reference bc this is my first Gaga "concert" but seriously I met AMAZING fans had SOOOO MUCH FUN I think she sounded fabulous and I'm so happy I got to hear something from every album!! It made me even more excited for artRAVE. I understand how people could be upset that it wasn't more of a PRODUCTION but still…Gaga didn't have to do this ya know? It was her choice and also we went without knowing anything about the show! I honestly had so much fun I have nothing bad to say about the show or the venue although I didn't care for some of the people who were there….I was lucky to be around wonderful people however there were people just ahead of us who were…less than favorable. For example I complimented one of their outfits and she looked at me like I shouldn't even be talking to her…SERIOUSLY??? 

Im sorry but I don't think that Gaga would even like to be around those people either..they acted like they were above everyone else and that we should all basically bow down to them. A whole group got there around five and just cut right to the front of the line! I was there at 9 am!! and I also know people who were there the night before who they cut! Thats not okay and Gaga doesnt act like that..she doesnt act like she is above anyone or better than anyone and I think if she knew her fans were acting like that she wouldn't be happy about it. 

Other than that small complaint I had an amazing first concert! and I love that people recognized me from here!!! here is my video of just dance! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpMtoCXmU04&feature=youtu.be 

GypsyPrincess26

You had GA and ended up in the 2nd row? If so, then you really had to push and shove your way there. When all the LMZ's were inside (before the GA's came in) there was already about 10-12 rows of fans. Then at 7PM the doors opened for GA and that's where the **** show began. They all started worming their way to the front through all the LMZ's.

I didn't push at all. We walked right over to next to where the little bridge was on the side and stood right there kind by where the ARTPOP zone was. there were LMZ right in front of us who were super nice and one guy was really tall and when he found out it was my cousin and I's first show he let us stand right next to him so we could see. We got close bc we were very close to the front of the GA line. 

Was it that group of fans who are always in pictures with her?

IDK they were the first group of GA to go in….they were crazy taking pictures in the street cars were honking at them they literally didn't give a f*** about anyone else. 

Archived