Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roseland 3/28 - Videos, Pix, Set List + My Experience

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

I can't figure out how to post pictures on here but here is one of my videos!! 

I had an amazing time made so many friends in line!!! We lined up at about 9:15….had a great group! wound about three rows of people back on the ARTPOP zone side! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsBhBppt50w&feature=youtu.be

I'm glad you had a good spot!! Tonight was such a blast.. The fans in your immediate radius is what either made the show for you tonight or not.. =)

candyglam

Thank you for posting the videos! Can't believe you ended up that far back with LMZ...some people really have no respect for other fans at concerts. I would never push or crowd people to get a better spot, it's just rude!

ChristianSaad

Thank you for posting the videos! Can't believe you ended up that far back with LMZ...some people really have no respect for other fans at concerts. I would never push or crowd people to get a better spot, it's just rude!

There was about 300 LMZ's and each row (from left to right) only held about 20-30 people because Roseland is tinyyyy.. There were still tons of LMZ's even behind me!!!!!!! AGAIN, I hate to sound like I'm complaining (which I guess I am.. sorry!!) but maybe they should have not had LMZ for this? It's the same price as an arena tour. Maybe they should have cut the LMZ price in half but obviously that's not a good "marketing" idea lol.. Anyway, I'm leaving that all in the past now because I still had a blast!!! I loved every moment of it while I was there =)

oh and heres g.u.y.. try not to have a heart attack, because I did.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN_HBcFzO8w&list=UUbU3HMGHX2Q9H_CnxY1PO4w

Kermit the frog

I've really had it with the playback in choruses... :roll:

Kinda glad I'm going to the last show now?

Maybe by then the **** can be worked out a lot better?

I honestly wasnt expecting a huge setlist. When Beyonce did Roseland she did about 12 songs entirely and then those 10 medley tracks. 

The moment the artRave was announced like a week after the Roseland shows I knew this was more of a warmup.

Hopefully security gets **** together.

thatfoxyfeeling

I've really had it with the playback in choruses... :roll:

I know but her voice is different live compared to the studio version for Sexxx Dreams.

NO WAY! That's what I thought at first but in soundcheck yesterday we heard it and she literally did all the same songs in the same order. And Black Jesus had choreography and there was a whole "catwalk" above the stage that she only used for Black Jesus.

I would love her for her to switch things out but I think she chose each song for a specific reason.. What that reason is, I couldn't tell you lol..

LOL....I wonder whats the story behind it all.

Did she pick any lucky fans out the audience?

ChristianSaad

LOL....I wonder whats the story behind it all.

Did she pick any lucky fans out the audience?

Pick fans for what? Backstage? No... Even ARTPOP zone for Roseland doesn't come with meet n greet... Or at least it didn't tonight!

Pick fans for what? Backstage? No... Even ARTPOP zone for Roseland doesn't come with meet n greet... Or at least it didn't tonight!

Yea I knew the Meet & Greets were only for the last show.

I could have sworn she said she'd be picking (up to 20) fans to meet out the audience. Maybe thats for the Rave.

ChristianSaad

Yea I knew the Meet & Greets were only for the last show.

I could have sworn she said she'd be picking (up to 20) fans to meet out the audience. Maybe thats for the Rave.

That's for the tour.. and honestly just because she said that at some point in time doesn't mean it's gonna happen for sure.. Don't get me started on the list of things that Gaga said we would get, but we never did lol... It's a long list! haha

But being realistic, when she's in tour mode she'll wanna meet more fans and be more interactive. If anything, Roseland is just to kick her ass back into full-tour mode =D

Kermit the frog

I know but her voice is different live compared to the studio version for Sexxx Dreams.

It kinda is but still, I thought she came back to backup singers with that ARTPOP performance... I guess not.

That's for the tour.. and honestly just because she said that at some point in time doesn't mean it's gonna happen for sure.. Don't get me started on the list of things that Gaga said we would get, but we never did lol... It's a long list! haha

But being realistic, when she's in tour mode she'll wanna meet more fans and be more interactive. If anything, Roseland is just to kick her ass back into full-tour mode =D

PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED EITHER! I had a M&G for the AC Monster Ball @ Borgata. Show got cancelled 24 hours before show time. She promised she'd "do something special for us" but.... never happened! Luckily I met someone off craigslist selling a ticket and got to sit in the very top last row (I could almost touch the ceiling) of Radio City to at least experience the show (Since her Doc cancelled everything but the 4 NYC shows). 

Yea I just went back and ransacked her Twitter.

And I QUOTE:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga  Dec 5

There will be a monster pit at the artRave, IN THE STAGE, and I will still be picking 20 fans out a night for free to come back stage!

Soooo WOMP to that. We've seen the stage and theres no pit. :lmao:

Tbh, you should've just waited to go to the actual artRave, and the duration for mini-concerts like these it's ok. Madonna performed for only 45 mins at L'Olympia and Beyoncé for 75. 

Archived