💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the Scheisse of ARTPOP?

Bambino

Featured Posts

HeAteMyHeart

I would have said G.U.Y. but it actually ended up as a single. Now my gut feeling is Venus.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

this thread is asking which fan favourite will be "scheisse" of ARTPOP.

Clearly fan favourite are either Venus, Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy.

Not sure about now but previously SExxxDreams is the front runner but now seems that people realize Venus is better.

I still stan for SD though. Venus had its time as promo single and in GUY video. Now Sexxx Dreams need to get something

eamonster123

Sorry to say that there really isnt a "schiesse" for ARTPOP. But if i had to pick, it would probably be Aura tbh

The one that comes closer to Scheisse It's SWINE, obviously...Aura and G.U.Y maybe too...

Not at people saying it's Sexxx Dreams.... :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: Are we hearing the same song? lol

I agree

Anderson123

Hmm I feel like there are no "Scheiße" or "Dance In The Dark" songs on the album. (in my opinion) I like ARTPOP, but the closest it has to one of those two songs is Do What U Want, and probably GUY, so.. I'd say those two. Still, I think we shouldn't compare songs because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I know people here who think that Scheiße is the worst song on the album, while they see Highway Unicorn as their favorite.. which is the opposite to me, but I guess it's just a matter of taste.

But let's say, the fan favorite is GUY. The other fan favorite that didn't become single is Venus. The big ARTPOP song everyone is going to be crazy when playing live will be Swine (and probably GUY), and of course, the big experimental/unique song of the album is Aura.

Computer

Sexxx Dreams :bunny:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

MikeGoneGaga

It would've been G.U.Y. tbh.

That...so much that. 

I'mma go with Swine because dance radio would tear that up.

Archived