Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What's the Scheisse of ARTPOP?

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PigInsideAHuman

Donatella because just like Boys Boys Boys, Dance in the Dark, and Scheibe it is the song that everyone loves and would like to be a single but know it will never ever be a single

Battle 4 Ur Life

The one that comes closer to Scheisse It's SWINE, obviously...Aura and G.U.Y maybe too...

Not at people saying it's Sexxx Dreams.... :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: Are we hearing the same song? lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Slayer

Gypsy. The best song on the album, but it won't be a single.  :(

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gypsy if its never a single.

Fashion! for sure even if the topic is not my taste, that song is A++

Gerrard174

At first i thought G.U.Y. is getting that scheisse treatment .. but now i think s-xxx dreams is the new scheisse

Gerrard174

The one that comes closer to Scheisse It's SWINE, obviously...Aura and G.U.Y maybe too...

Not at people saying it's Sexxx Dreams.... :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: Are we hearing the same song? lol

Swine is NOT a fan favourite.

Sexxx dreams or donatella are more liked by our fanbase

Gerrard174

I'm confused. How is DITD the BBB of the fame monster, and Scheiße the DITF of BTW?

BBB was meant to be single. It was one of the most catchy and radio ready song AT THAT TIME. Then it got cancelled but we got Bad romance instead.

DITD was a huge fan favourite but same as BBB didnt get released. Though Monster was a close call for 4th single.

Scheisse obviously is a fan favourite since its release. And it didnt get single treatment as well .. due to BTW era ended early than most of us would have thought (and gaga as well)

Gypsy if its never a single.

Fashion! for sure even if the topic is not my taste, that song is A++

Gypsy is more like speechless of TFM and Hair of BTW.

You and I was the only ballad got released as single

Archived