💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3-28-2014 -- Roseland Ballroom Discussion Topic (Videos in OP!)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

How superficial of you :wtfga: She admitted she had a ****ing eating disorder. You should think about the bigger picture, not just what looks more aesthetically pleasing to you. Cause if you're asking her to go back to starving herself, you need to rethink some things :awkney:

I said I don't like the curves I didn't say that she must loose wait so just could please me :awkney:

Like u like her that way I like her thinnier like I said above I don't consider her fat or overweighted :fail: I just prefer a bit slimmier bodies but if she feels happy I would only cheer and support her everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the fact that I liked her body when was few pounts less doesn't mean I'm superficial :oops:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• gagavsartpop

• AgusPop

• tylerjudas

codymonster

I said I don't like the curves I didn't say that she must loose wait so just could please me :awkney:

Like u like her that way I like her thinnier like I said above I don't consider her fat or overweighted :fail: I just prefer a bit slimmier bodies but if she feels happy I would only cheer and support her everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the fact that I liked her body when was few pounts less doesn't mean I'm superficial :oops:

Quote: "I need TMB slayage, she was so thin" and then showed photos of her super skinny when she was struggling with an eating disorder.

I don't know how that couldn't be offensive to someone :rip:

But whatevs, you are entitled to your opinion! I just think before sharing, you should think of her circumstances and less about what is more appealing to you!

Donatello

I couldn't help but post this vid. I've heard so much about him being a jerk but considered it might be jealousy. Now I know first hand. I don't do well when I've waited 8 hours and someone jumps ahead of me in line.

You showed a lot of tolerance, I wouldn't have been so kind. Besides Maikeeb thinking he's better than other fans and deserves to skip queues, he has absolutely no dignity, following Gaga 24/7 and taking 3002934 selfies with her. He's also notorious for directing NY fans looking for Gaga to the wrong locations so he can have her all to himself.

I'm just glad he was no where in sight during TF, TFM, and (early) BTW.

Pure Adrenaline

Quote: "I need TMB slayage, she was so thin" and then showed photos of her super skinny when she was struggling with an eating disorder.

I don't know how that couldn't be offensive to someone :rip:

But whatevs, you are entitled to your opinion! I just think before sharing, you should think of her circumstances and less about what is more appealing to you!

:wtfga:  offensive ? I didn't know there that sensitive people, but okay my bad I guess 

still the quoted part that u pointed, I implied that I liked how she was during the MB tour I didn't want to offense anyone by saying that she looked great back there (she still looks great tho)

and about the eating disorder thing she said that when she was young had problems with eating .... during the MB couldn't that be just the effect from the non stop touring and exercising :shrug: Like she said in interviews that when the "FAT" rumours started and everyone went calling her obese and pregnant was during the BTWBall when her hip was hurting her and she said that this extra weight that she gained was because of the hip not because of eating disorders and when she started the Body Revolution she said that she WAS dealing with anorexia and bullimia since 15 she didn't said that during her star days she was dealing with eating disorders and in 2008 she was a lot more curved which wasn't sign for eating disorers and when she started no stop touring and traveling around the world would be normal for her to loose weight there's also a stress and adrenaline that could have helped .... yet again that doesn't mean she had eating disorders

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

You showed a lot of tolerance, I wouldn't have been so kind. Besides Maikeeb thinking he's better than other fans and deserves to skip queues, he has absolutely no dignity, following Gaga 24/7 and taking 3002934 selfies with her. He's also notorious for directing NY fans looking for Gaga to the wrong locations so he can have her all to himself.

Ooooo if I encounter that boy in NYC. I'm going to show him some southern, North Carolina charm 

HAVE SOME SWEET TEA. IN YOUR EYES.  :kissga:

Spock

I hate people like him. Super annoying. Is he a member here?

who will love me when the night is over

Sexxx Dreams live SLAYS!! :legend:

I want it to be a single, but the fact that it would be censored so much on the radio kind of turns me off  :crossed:

ChicaSkas

Nope, going to the last one

Ohhhh you should sneak in a recorder :) I just bootlegged Liza Minelli a few days ago with my college recorder :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dylangaga

anyone think gaga will use the "F bus" prop on her tour and sing Brooklyn nights??? I feel like it was leaked so we can learn the lyrics before tour ;)

wow i'm sucha flop...I just realized we all have the same avi border lol

ChicaSkas

I heard the merch for Roseland is very rare... I already checked Ebay and the posters for Roseland are between 50 and 100 bucks each yipes!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

J e s s e

Did he become a fan recently?

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia