Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Here we go again, planning Gaga's career. :gaga:

We are on the charts discussion so we are allowed to. :whitney:

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jee Yew Whai

I think she should comeback full force in 2015, instead releasing Act II in 2014.

release Act II in 2014, and release a whole new concept and album next year tbh. right after the tour.

She should pull a rihanna and release albums every 1 or 2 years. Some hits are bound to happen.

GagaMyBlood95

She should pull a rihanna and release albums every 1 or 2 years. Some hits are bound to happen.

True, but I don't think it could work well enough for Gaga as for Rihanna...

GP and radio just love Rihanna, it's not like she needs to struggle to get some decent radio support like Gaga...

GP and radio just love Rihanna, it's not like she needs to struggle to get some decent radio support like Gaga...

It would be a new direction for Gaga, you never know she might make it. And I think it might be good for her to not obsess as much over the songs always editing them right until the second she needs to submit them to Interscope. She is her biggest critic and sometimes changes stuff that shouldn't be changed. With a stricter timeline she'd release music quicker and without the obsession of changing everything. TFM took the shortest time to make right? The music was perfect.

GagaMyBlood95

It would be a new direction for Gaga, you never know she might make it. And I think it might be good for her to not obsess as much over the songs always editing them right until the second she needs to submit them to Interscope. She is her biggest critic and sometimes changes stuff that shouldn't be changed. With a stricter timeline she'd release music quicker and without the obsession of changing everything. TFM took the shortest time to make right? The music was perfect.

Yeah, definitely, it could work. But I'm just not sure if that's something that Gaga wants to do you know? After all, the most important thing is for her to be happy - then we will get the best music from her!

However, after this whole thing with ARTPOP, some things must change and I hope Gaga and Interscope realize that..

Yeah, definitely, it could work. But I'm just not sure if that's something that Gaga wants to do you know? After all, the most important thing is for her to be happy - then we will get the best music from her!

However, after this whole thing with ARTPOP, some things must change and I hope Gaga and Interscope realize that..

Yeah, she definitely doesn't want to do that. But I can dream :giveup:

The first things they need to change are: Decision when choosing singles (stick to your first choice in the case of Venus, actually release videos for your singles, and choose the best songs whether they're risky or safe not average song like GUY), and proper promo.

Dangerous Man

We should just enjoy the artRave success without worrying Gaga's future career tbh. :gaga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mariano

It's funny how after MTN we were all waiting for 6th single next few months and then we just gave up :giveup:

artpopmess

We dont know what happened with ARTPOP tho. Did the label in June 2012 listen to all the ARTPOP songs we have now or did they listen to something completely different and the decided to change it and thats why it took so long to put it out. I just wish that Terry documentary would come out so we could find out a few details about the way this album was created

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

We dont know what happened with ARTPOP tho. Did the label in June 2012 listen to all the ARTPOP songs we have now or did they listen to something completely different and the decided to change it and thats why it took so long to put it out. I just wish that Terry documentary would come out so we could find out a few details about the way this album was created

nnnn even with the documentary I doubt they'd release such information, they want us to think this is the direction Gaga and interscope wanted with this album.

GagaMyBlood95

It's funny how after MTN we were all waiting for 6th single next few months and then we just gave up :giveup:

I always knew there wasn't going to be the next single... And I have the same exact feeling now unfortunatelly...

VforVendetta

Its not the same. Gaga makes complete albums as a whole. Rihanna's albums only have the singles and 1-2 other strong songs at best and the others are fillers. I don't judge it, it worked well for Rihanna being a singles artist but it doesn't fit Gaga. Gagas's career is divided to Eras with unique fashion, sound AND a well-made album. It would be a serious downgrade for Gaga. As for TFM, Gaga had already written some songs before and the album has only 8. It was not hurried at all.

Pure Adrenaline

it was really dumb not to release anything in 2012 when the peak of streaming and EDM happened even if it was from BTW still would have created more buzz than not having anything ... that's when the problems started to happen it wasn't that she was overexposed because since she breakthrough in 2008 she was overexposed and that didn't harmed her but the breaks she made good thing that the 8 months break she made from TFM to BTW were shaden by her career peak and all the buzz that was surrounding her. But if she take another break  right now I don't wanna think about the awful outcome :wtf:

no more blackouts Gaga the ones that u took during ARTPOP were enough for 5 years straight .... just release music in the end what worse could happen than ARTPOP's floppage :lana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jee Yew Whai

if gaga makes music like from TFM. then it should work out well

Archived