💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

it wasnt released as a single, but it was put in the Interscope Promotion for a second or 2, which probably hinted it would have been. 

Perhaps but it doesn't matter unfortunately :noparty:

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jee Yew Whai

I just hope they will give a chance to Gypslay

yea. my body is ready. 

gaga_gif.gif

Klou

This whole Gypsy talk is strangely familiar. It's just like the whole DITD and Scheisse situation.

Robotboy

This whole Gypsy talk is strangely familiar. It's just like the whole DITD and Scheisse situation.

ugh i know. majority wanted DITD as 2nd single. same with scheisse and gypsy. and everyone had hopes for them all the way until the end :rip:

i would actually be very surprised if they release gypsy.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

PatrickMonster

@chartnews: US album sales: #180 ARTPOP, @ladygaga 2,000 (706,000 total).

and some people said the tour would help its sales, and even reach 1 million :lmao: 

Robotboy

I mean considering none of her songs are on the radio really and the majority of fans probably already have the album... isn't 2,000 U.S weekly sales good? :huh:

its good. ARTPOP always increase a lot when there is promo. but they don't do anything. it also did well when the tour+discount was on :/

Blank Space

:tea:

Creyk

All this talk about Gipsy makes me think the next single will be Fashion! or Swine just to spite us

I'm here for anything at this point though

Klou

ugh i know. majority wanted DITD as 2nd single. same with scheisse and gypsy. and everyone had hopes for them all the way until the end :rip:

i would actually be very surprised if they release gypsy.

Yeah, so... If it follows past experience then the album era will end now and it will be another fan favorite to miss an opportunity :ohwell:

All this talk about Gipsy makes me think the next single will be Fashion! or Swine just to spite us

I wouldn't be surprised tbh

Jee Yew Whai

or no next single. :smh:

I mean considering none of her songs are on the radio really and the majority of fans probably already have the album... isn't 2,000 U.S weekly sales good? :huh:

She's got like 60000 attending the tour every week, so it's quite bad - I can remember how people here expeced the tour to make it sell like 200k extra :toofunny:

Robotboy

She's got like 60000 attending the tour every week, so it's quite bad - I can remember how people here expeced the tour to make it sell like 200k extra :toofunny:

and honestly the tour is the only thing selling it atm.. so 2000/60000 each week is actually good :coffee:

i fail to undderstand why they removed the discount tho it was doing so well :crossed:

VforVendetta

Maybe, I just wonder if DJs will feel that inclined to play it after GUY's performance on radio.

I don't think they care that much tbh. I just think that Gypsy is too ide for radio for them not to play it. Gaga just needs good timing for once.

Klou

GUY is jumping quick on Billboard Dance/Club Play songs :) It went from 23 to 14 this week. It may be over on radio and iTunes, but not the clubs!

Archived