Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

artpopmess

Charts this era were so boring :deadbanana:

I've requested Gypsy on the katy perry page :ohwell:

Applause's radio run was quite entertaining 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

And stressful lol

VforVendetta

Charts this era were so boring :deadbanana:

I've requested Gypsy on the katy perry page :ohwell:

Yaass, you better work b---h. :whip:

Not really, they were stressful and disappointing for a Gaga lead single at the time.

Yaass, you better work b---h. :whip:

:whip: I'm working b---h

VforVendetta

Not really, they were stressful and disappointing for a Gaga lead single at the time.

Not at all, Applause was dissapointing in the beginning because of its debut and its initial radio support. After the song started to show very big longevity and it made a strong comeback on radio we were very happy, probably the only time we were happy during this Era was then and I'm the beginning of DWUW that the song was showing signs of a very big hit. The problem of Applause was actually the debut, the fact that the song had no.hype from the previous Era and the Katy comparisons. If the song had better numbers in the beginning, like 400k and 300k for example, it would have been at 3M already now.

Not at all, Applause was dissapointing in the beginning because of its debut and its initial radio support. After the song started to show very big longevity and it made a strong comeback on radio we were very happy, probably the only time we were happy during this Era was then and I'm the beginning of DWUW that the song was showing signs of a very big hit. The problem of Applause was actually the debut, the fact that the song had no.hype from the previous Era and the Katy comparisons. If the song had better numbers in the beginning, like 400k and 300k for example, it would have been at 3M already now.

Looking back now yes it was successful. But back then we were expecting much better for a Gaga lead single. Applause did as good as other singles she had but not as good as her lead singles. That's why I said the charts were disappointing.

VforVendetta

Looking back now yes it was successful. But back then we were expecting much better for a Gaga lead single. Applause did as good as other singles she had but not as good as her lead singles. That's why I said the charts were disappointing.

I agree but if you remember we were very dissapointed in the beginning to the extend that some said Gaga should scrap it and move to the next single. :emma: Then when it started doing well we were very happy because it was doing much better than our expectations after the dissappointments.

The philosophy of this fanbase is when something isn't doing as well as you expect it, scrap it. (because their only concern if for Gaga to be on top). They said the same with DWUW. Everyone was like, there is no point in releasing the video now that it was delayed that much because it won't help and the single won't smash anyway, lets move on to the 3rd single and smash. Too bad that now GUY flopped and everyone wished Gaga had payed more attention on DWUW. :emma: If DWUW had the video now the Era would already have 2 successful singles and AP would have sold more and radio would have probably given spins to GUY and it would have some moderately well and now we would be moving to a 4th single with much more confidence. Thank god Gaga didn't do the same mistake with Applause.

I agree but if you remember we were very dissapointed in the beginning to the extend that some said Gaga should scrap it and move to the next single. :emma: Then when it started doing well we were very happy because it was doing much better than our expectations after the dissappointments.

The philosophy of this fanbase is when something isn't doing as well as you expect it, scrap it. (because their only concern if for Gaga to be on top). They said the same with DWUW. Everyone was like, there is no point in releasing the video now that it was delayed that much because it won't help and the single won't smash anyway, lets move on to the 3rd single and smash. Too bad that now GUY flopped and everyone wished Gaga had payed more attention on DWUW. :emma:

I remember those individuals :emma:

GUY should be scrapped though :emma: although it has managed to scrap itself on radio and iTunes :emma:

VforVendetta

I remember those individuals :emma:

GUY should be scrapped though :emma: although it has managed to scrap itself on radio and iTunes :emma:

Yes, the bet was not to end up to this situation. Now its too late anyway.

Pop Art

The only thing that makes me angry about G.U.Y. is that Gaga barely promoted it. It likely wouldn't have done much, but she didn't even really try. She could have performed it both at the iHeartRadio Music Awards and the Billboard Music Awards (via satellite), yet she didn't. At the very least, performances on those two shows could have boosted album sales a little and interest in the tour.

badboymonsterx

The only thing that makes me angry about G.U.Y. is that Gaga barely promoted it. It likely wouldn't have done much, but she didn't even really try. She could have performed it both at the iHeartRadio Music Awards and the Billboard Music Awards (via satellite), yet she didn't. At the very least, performances on those two shows could have boosted album sales a little and interest in the tour.

very true. she's not doing her job so that's why I stopped requesting the song on the radio. wtf is the point? im over this era chart-wise. 

APPLAUSE4YOU

If Gaga and her team decide to release Gypsy as the 4th single from ARTPOP, when do you think she will release the lead single from her next major LP (or EP)?

If Gaga and her team decide to leave ARTPOP finished with G.U.Y. as the final single from ARTPOP, when do you think she will release the lead single from her next major LP (or EP)?

Curious to know and sparking a bit of conversation in this otherwise barren, empty thread.  :toofunny:

GagaMyBlood95

If Gaga and her team decide to release Gypsy as the 4th single from ARTPOP, when do you think she will release the lead single from her next major LP (or EP)?

If Gaga and her team decide to leave ARTPOP finished with G.U.Y. as the final single from ARTPOP, when do you think she will release the lead single from her next major LP (or EP)?

Curious to know and sparking a bit of conversation in this otherwise barren, empty thread.  :toofunny:

For the first case, they can release Gypsy whenever they want, GUY is practically dead.. A nice tour video would also be fine, promote the tour + promote the song and the album... Then, I would say that a new lead single could come in early 2015 just before the space performance which is obviously the biggest promo spot (possibly the Grammy's also...)

In the second case, I think the same... She has a tour that lasts until December, and she has an album with Tony that is supposed to come out in September so I don't think we're getting a new lead single from the next LP/EP before 2015  ;)

chris777

How's Gaga slaying world today?

in the levels of the Call Me Maybe singer

Archived