Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I love red one productions. I wish him and Gaga can work again and do something different and good. I don't really like their work on BTW (even tho I love Hair .. ) and if they do something like TFM, it won't be fresh anymore (as it was at the time)..

I need Gaga to work with some really great producers that she has never worked with.. even if it's Max Martin I trust Gaga and she'll have enough influence on him to create something good and different. . .

I love RedOne's works with Gaga as well even if I also didn't like their work on BTW that much (except from Judas :legend:) but I don't want them to work together again, at least for many songs in one album. I love it when Gaga works with new producers. (I always want her to work with DJWS on some songs though tbh).

Even the tour doesn't help ARTPOP :golfclap:

I swear that you are johnny's lost brother.

Mariano

I love RedOne's works with Gaga as well even if I also didn't like their work on BTW that much (except from Judas :legend:) but I don't want them to work together again, at least for many songs in one album. I love it when Gaga works with new producers. (I always want her to work with DJWS on some songs though tbh).

yes I forgot Judas, It's flawless :rip: and I was talking for 2-3 songs, not more.

ViviLittleM

lol no... I mean... it's 200 on iTunes..............

NOW IN THEATRES:

AFTER THE SMASH CALLED : VENUS VS GYPSY

THE NEW FEUD IS IN TOWN!!!!! 

APPLAUSE VS JUST DANCE!

:toofunny:

monketsharona

Red One made the most iconic Gaga material. He's missed so much. I hope he'll return soon !

NOW IN THEATRES:

APPLAUSE VS JUST DANCE!

Applause wins. /end discussion.

Red One made the most iconic Gaga material. He's missed so much. I hope he'll return soon !

Where is he?? 😂😂

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp?Sort=P&Archived=1&FORMAT=H1&SEX=3&AGE=3&GRC=CR&TestDate=5%2F16%2F2014&newPage=Show+Report

There's something really fishy about this callout scores, G.U.Y. is the most hated song out of these yet Birthday is only 5 places higher which means it's 6th most hated and still it gets huge airplay every day...

NOW IN THEATRES:

APPLAUSE VS JUST DANCE!

No comparison between these two masterpieces...so plz guys stop

NOW IN THEATRES:

APPLAUSE VS JUST DANCE!

Ad lets not forget 90% of the memebers here coz of just dance...maybe if gaga start with another song we may not turn into fans of her

Can you stop with the generic argument? Find another reason why you dont like a song.

Can you stop with the generic argument? Find another reason why you dont like a song.

Why stop with a valid argument? genericgenericgenericgenericgenericgenericgenericgenericgenericgenericgenericgeneric

Archived