Arturo

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

G.A.Y.s remember music not the blingah :legend: #DOPE ur selves tbh :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I was expecting 10 - 15% of the streams to be from US, but people here raised my expectations. :toofunny:

Dont forget that streaming chart includes Spotify and others and from what Ive see even half of streaming comes normally from there.

VforVendetta

I am talking about something insanely different, and let me CLOCK you:

Youtube in 2009 was NOWHERE NEAR AS popular as it is NOW.

The fact that I was discovering NEW MUSIC throught it BACK THEN is only an indicator that right now EVEN more people do it, as more people are using YOUTUBE.

And only someone who is insecure about theirfave would be "scared" to point out when she is not doing well or something. I mean this is US Charts Discussion Thread not US Charts Make Excuses, Be Positive, Gaga is slayin discussion thread/

:hug:

It was not an excuse. Stop thinking that someone that explains something is making excuses. Everything has his explanation. In 2009 YT is very different from what it was one year ago and one year ago it was very different from what it is now. YouTube that had banners doesn't have them anymore. Maybe it didn't also have them back in 2008 but back then people weren't used to them, they were searching by themselves. The YouTube doesn't work like that anymore and it was proven not only from Gaga'a performance but with other people's as well. How many US streams DH horse received first week? how many US streams The Monster has received first week? No, you won't clock me because you are wrong. :hug:

OBEY

we should request since some radios added G.U.Y., maybe they're going to play it more!

request, chart freaks
tumblr_mk6vk5gH5n1qzyznvo9_250.gif

VforVendetta

I try to enjoy my time on GGD, just don't be too serious and expect others to do the same

I know that the jokes are meant to make the atmosphere lighter and we are all doing are jokes in here. The problem is that this is a very "thin" situation for the song release and many fans are using this thread. If we start spreading negativity they will also because most of the fans have very few chart knowledge and they are also dramma queens. The negativity won't help and I am not here for another 2013 situation. I just overreacted because the whole forum is a mess today and things have gone out of control, it got in nerves really.

Pure Adrenaline

we should request since some radios added G.U.Y., maybe they're going to play it more!

request, chart freakstumblr_mk6vk5gH5n1qzyznvo9_250.gif

inbr GUY banned from radio because of monsters spamming the stations :party:

Pure Adrenaline

Free ur chart minds ARTPOP :lmao: i knew that prism was coming

OBEY

inbr GUY banned from radio because of monsters spamming the stations :party:

if this happens, i'll know it will somehow be my impact :whitney:

PatrickMonster

LADY GAGA – G.U.Y.: 5.281 (+ 0.062)

not good...  :eww:

MonsterMum

It was not an excuse. Stop thinking that someone that explains something is making excuses. Everything has his explanation. In 2009 YT is very different from what it was one year ago and one year ago it was very different from what it is now. YouTube that had banners doesn't have them anymore. Maybe it didn't also have them back in 2008 but back then people weren't used to them, they were searching by themselves. The YouTube doesn't work like that anymore and it was proven not only from Gaga'a performance but with other people's as well. How many US streams DH horse received first week? how many US streams The Monster has received first week? No, you won't clock me because you are wrong. :hug:

:party:  :hug:

OBEY

not good...   :eww:

you want a smash it ? you want a radio play?

you better work work!

now get to work! :party:

tumblr_mg64oj1RPx1rm9ow3o4_250.gif

just requested GUY on all canadian POP radios, and some of the US

OBEY

since there are a lot of new releases, does that mean ARTPOP is likely selling as much as yesterday?

Archived